The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  3. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks for the tip! It looks quite similar indeed.

But unfortunately I don't have that face style yet, I need two more parts of the briefing to get it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

angled flexsuit? aw, maaaaan. that's one of the ones you can't get off a vendor, isn't it? pied piper, yeah? that was a stinker of a punch up even before the clamp. lawd only knows what it's like now.

cheers, man.
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Updated him to give him the correct "platinum blonde" hair color, and to try to make his hair "spikier". Discovered that we definitely need more SHORT hair styles! But here's what I've got:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

You can always use my updated version with the new Character Creation gear.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's funny... I stopped into my local Ross store today to look at what action figures they had, and they had a Marvel Legends figure of Blue Marvel that I previously hadn't even known existed!
    • Like x 2
  9. NotPad Active Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Madara Uchiha o_O
    • Like x 3
  10. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

It's not so bad, really. More annoying than anything. I'd be happy to help you spam the duo to get it. DM me if you want to set up a time / date to do it, if you're on the USPC/PS server. I have a toon on EU, but I don't think it's Level 30 yet.
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as cool as that is, it's gotta be the Angled, methinks. . .
    • Like x 1
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

much appreciate, matey. but! turns out it's the Flashback duo! I thought it was the Scarlet Speedster solo! Flashback duo's not an issue. getting me Flash fights mixed up. I thought I was gonna have to be messing about with that fight out front of the Museum, again. that was a stinker even before the clamp, I can't imagine what it's like now! the duo's fine. I don't mind ( ish ) running that. cheers, Tiff!
    • Like x 1
  13. Exostar New Player

14. Exostar New Player

What gloves are those? Great look by the way, nice work!
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

They're built into the Torchbearer Slimline Chest rather than being a separate Hand Style. If you wear Kyle Rayner's shirt, you get his gauntlets (unless you cover them up with a different Hand Style.)

Watch this video for some more info:

• Like x 3
  16. Exostar New Player

Thanks for the reply! A shame that they are only built in to the chest, love how they look. I'll just have to get the chest piece at some point then. Thanks for the video link as well! Very helpful :)
    • Like x 1
  17. kallader Committed Player

It Was Me, Dio!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

My DCUO Creation Midnight Angel Suit
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. NotPad Active Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]