Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Lantern Gblue New Player

New items v cool - any chance we could get an aura with the symbols/runes similar to the vortexes?
  2. Special Guest Level 30

Right on time.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The styles will be.
    • Like x 2
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

There is an aura from the the Spring time event that has rune/symbols. Celtic Rune aura.
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Adjust your video settings (mostly, Gamma setting).
  6. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Nice and thanks.

Peace and DCUO Forever
  7. CéIia New Player

These rewards are great, thanks but I would also have liked if we could have Zatanna's boots or Wonder Woman's boots, her skirt or even her lasso harness, Isis's hair / Circe's hair.

Also a little extra:
    the style of the amazon warriors from episode 46 would be cool for example as well as the uplink device for henchman: Amazonian warriors with colors other than the red of the flashpoint like blue, yellow or white...

Maybe during the next awards for these ideas, I hope! ;)
  8. Katya Zamolodchikova New Player

I'd love to finally see Zatanna's knee high boots as a part of feet style!!! Been hoping we'll get something like that as need more high heeled styles.
    I know, i know this is super hero themed game. However, models are in the game, for example - Bombshell Catwoman style too.

I'm sure i am on the only one wanting something like that!
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The lighting of the map makes a Huge difference.

You can see that here... watch the whole thing to see the various lighting;
  10. Jhaina1 New Player

Algo mais previsível que isto? Certamente não! Entra ano e sai ano e a mesma coisa! Evolução? Onde?
  11. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

If it was triple, honestly I'll pay for replay badges. I don't use many toons,, a healer and tank on hero and villain. So I get just them all stocked up quicker.
  12. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

The Witch-Mother hands with the Cheetah-Leopard material are phenomenal. What a great match. Thank you so much for such a great compliment. Have a great Holiday.
  13. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Do you players think this is better?
    If devs makes the episodes spotlight a permanent thing in events tab. Adding "Episode Spotlight" Column and in Quick Play UI for double source marks, couple dozens episodes can rotate rotate every week.
    So this way the devs can add the more special bonus event week such as double artifacts XP and catalysts drops.
    So devs can make more special bonus events more so if not, a little more often.