The damage on the solo boss is completely absurd!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sollace, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Korlick Loyal Player

Congrats.

Once you get use to it...its not that hard.
    • Like x 3
  2. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

I fyou mean this guy, yh, he has updated it. Or somebody else idk. But thanks to him devs can take a look on it and fix things. Ik they won't. But I'm still hoping... one day... maybe...

If anyone say he can run SOLO ELITE in 3:34 because he knows the mech and is skilled player, they are wrong.. Using a broken power ( no matter you call it bareserker or anything else) with prec (clipping it with iconic powers or consumables) with artswap makes any content easy af like an event. Alert and raid elite+ bosses got ridiculously high health because same people (like the guy in the vid) testing and feedbacking new contents.
    • Like x 1
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Sad but true. Especially that gatekeeping YouTube guy who sweaty tests and gets mad when they can't dictate or sway the instance mechanics/difficulty in their favor. Heh
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If you use invisibility as mental and have a pet out like Grim/Quiz/RSK, generally it will completely switch agro off you for a few seconds. It's less effective if you don't give them something else to shoot at when you vanish. You can still get caught in between invisibility phases, but between that a shield I hardly need to drink a soder or use SD.

Mental is one of the powers I get through the easiest on, and it's one of my weaker toons....but invis works great.
    • Like x 1
  5. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Good to hear you beat it. One thing I used to do with my Atomic villain on elite solos was to just switch to tank role but wear all DPS gear. It takes a lot longer to finish, but you don't have to worry about dying.

I used a CR skip on my villain and bought the purple 355 dps gear to try it out on the elite solo and it still works pretty well. I did drink a soda a few times though!
    • Like x 1
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

That’s a good idea, thanks! I’ll have to try it.
  7. Special Guest Level 30

I usually wait a bit before I start doing elite.

The first time I did the solo, I accidently queued elite.... I and half way through it realized my mistake.. but, I got through it..

Only did the regular after I earned full renown.
    • Like x 2
  8. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Congrats, Tiffany. I gave it a rest for a week, concentrated on getting augs up and finishing the OP piece. Today I succeeded (twice, actually, I went in again in case the first time was a fluke). Many suggestions helped, especially using Wonder Girl/pets as shields, keep moving, supercharge/Quislet and having the orbital up my sleeve for the Aerial Blasters. I got Stage You Later! too. Thanks guys!
    • Like x 4
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

YAY! Congrats! Woot!
    • Like x 2