Can ya put back the Soul Aura?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by the solowing, Dec 11, 2023.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

Sorcery player here. I liked it, it was a unique aura to the class. I like it as a feature of the power. More not less uniqueness please.
    • Like x 9
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Maybe they will make similar auras like the sorcery one and put them in time capsules. :rolleyes:
  3. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Only if they give the rest of us the option to turn it off on our screens. It's just more visual garbage in a sea of visual garbage when I'm trying to see what the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on during an alert or raid, and the noise it makes is annoying.
  4. Alushaun Well-Known Player

this is what I expect. Also has been my suspicion since the changes to Fires visuals years ago.
    • Like x 1
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

I have a feeling that will happen. But that deff did put a dent in enjoyment of the character since it helps sell its identity
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I miss the soul auras so much. I remember fighting for them during the big sorcery update.

I would love to have them as just regular auras we could equip.
    • Like x 3
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

even still you dont take away features just to sell it back later. Who do they think they are, Rockstar?
    • Like x 4
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Personally I liked and didn’t like them at the same time. It was great when I wanted to create a style that complimented it. But when I didn’t want to have the aura it would clash. Not to mention that for every person that liked it there’s probably someone else that didn’t. While I do not like it I hope they do bring it back as both an aura and accessory. I personally liked combining it with other auras. At least this gives the player more options.
    • Like x 2
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I know how you feel.

[IMG]

Sucks, right?
    • Like x 2
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

Its a very different thing whe yours has gameplay ramifications, where mines is just an asthetic feature lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

OMG

You and I just talked about this yesterday morning! I was AGREEING with you!

Gah!
    • Like x 1
  12. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Know what, just forget it
  13. Alushaun Well-Known Player

lol #subtleshade
  14. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

As a Sorcery player, I'm kinda glad it is gone. I hated that I felt locked into running red styles whenever I was dpsing. I also hated the sound it made.

The only thing I liked about it was how it paired up with the Shimmering Amity aura.
    • Like x 1
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

Well, I'm asking for And what you're asking for is too fundamentally different things. What you're doing is muddying the wates. Don't try to stop A conversation because you want to equate the stat clamp to getting rid of a visual ability.

You agree with me on getting rid of a visual aspect is a bad thing. Getting rid of out of control power creep is an entirely different thing.
    • Like x 1
  16. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I am not asking for anything!

You and I were talking about this subject yesterday right?

I was agreeing with you it sucks about the aura being missing!

I don’t know why you are trying to twist what I said to draw me int an argument about that other thing, WHICH I DID NOT MENTION !

Like I said, just forget about it. I’m done. It was probably a silly looking aura anyways
  17. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I'd only be ok if they made it optional personally I hated both the sorcery and earth effects ever since they started doing auras and we have been asking for years for them to be removed
  18. Glynnavyre New Player

Would absolutely love to have the option to keep the auras!

They fit my characters aesthetic so well (both red and gold/yellow auras) and yet now he just looks so plain and basic without them :/

Just make it an option? Seems like the most logical option for maximum happiness!
    • Like x 2
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

Eh just 1 less reason to enjoy the character lol
  20. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Could have been a toggle option in settings "Unique Character Power FX", in which could work universally for all powers that have them.

Or, in your style screen.