Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Dec 8, 2023.

1. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Before this goes live and you guys abandon it & never touch it again, the general consensus is that the emblem slot on the chest needs to be made bigger. Now would be the time to do this, do the right thing, not the wrong one.
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Agreed, and also I think that It's not even worth spending to buy currency because you can barely get one item with a single purchase.
    If they want us to play the Anniversary Event longer release more good base items and styles, for the original price, that's how the Crafters community will be active. If there is barely anything to get, people will only run to complete certain feats, or I have some friends that don't touch seasonals at all by choice. They don't enjoy the grind it became. It's the first time I am not really looking forward to a seasonal. Because I can't even plan ahead what I want to do with my bases. And the styles aren't very attractive either. The price is just another let down. I am surprised there is no Chroma\Material this year or some aura.
    • Like x 3
  3. SilkyPawz Bunny

I have to share other peoples sentiments in this thread, I was so excited to get on test to see the Anniversary Event and it is Really lack luster!

When the Fall Event and Christmas Seasonal is better then the Games Anniversary Event, it's sad. Other then feats which I can buy everything day one, I won't need to run this event, and I like all the previous years base items this years is emblems, even the styles are not impressive at all and the cost just because you raise the cost to make people grind it, is it worth it? that's not how you get people to run a Fun Event it's an event not suppose to be a DLC. Much Disappointment!
    • Like x 2
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I know there is a note about "tracking" for these feats, but still wanted to report on some issues with incorrect requirements :

For the Exxor-Assist feat (the one for getting the Wonder Twins style), "Statue of Triumph: Ebon" is listed as a requirement.

For the Triump 2024 feat, the text is blank for where the "Statue of Triumph: Hectate" entry should go.

Should the Triumph statues count toward the "Doll House" feat?
  5. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

What non-seasonal currency is the raid giving? (not centenial raid)
  6. Eve YouTuber

I believe It's the currency of the latest three episodes (SOBA, STTS and JLDC...)
  7. sebfm Well-Known Player

Plz devs, for the Anniversary event, do provide a bigger emblem on chest styles. That's exactly what people are asking.
    • Like x 2
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

We have been asking for a BiGger emblems for a loooooonnng time.

We just got a few new Slimlines.....
    hard to believe we could not get at least just 1 new Slimline with a BiGger emblem??

Heck here the emblem is even smaller then usual???

I have to put my tinfoil hate on and wonder....
    At this point.... hard not to think the Devs go out of their ways to give us the opposite of what we ask for?? :confused: :confused:
    • Like x 1
  9. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Probably too late but can we get a Zatanna statue of triumph please?
    We got a Neron one last year and he came from a solo? Do we only get them for villains?
    Fingers crossed.
    • Like x 3
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I thank all gods great and small for allowing us to live in a reality that lacks a wonder twins movie.
    • Like x 1
  11. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Would love to see this acknowledge as been seen
  12. Limey Committed Player

The need to be acknowledged or seen is more of a personal problem than anything related to this game. And the concept of "right" and "wrong" doesn't really apply to a cosmetic that would at most be considered an insignificant quality of life change.

I agree that we need more styles with large emblems other than basically just Fuginaut Counselor, but trying to goad developers into investing their limited time into something minuscule using reddit incel methods isn't going to achieve the ends you're looking for.
  13. L T Devoted Player

Did you look at all 18 variants? Are all of them too small?
  14. Prindacerk Committed Player

Can we please address the base items that are not tradable to account bound or tradable? Seriously don't want to go through that hassle again. Was confirmed as a bug last year when I reported it. Would be good to have it fixed this anniversary.
    • Like x 4
  15. The Nature Troll New Player

Enhanced Dark Raven pants are missing from Booster Gold Quarks Vendor...
  16. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

I don't get it either, it should be more rewarding, it is with our support keeping the game going. As I said in the past, all the game needs is least few hundred players a week that still plays the game, but with things in being high priced for seasonal and anniversary events isn't much in appreciation.
    It's going to take a few years for casual played to save up enough marks and by then more decent items are added every few months.
    Though it is a sign that this game is still in good care and devs not planning to take any kind of break.
    If the amount of time it takes and marks to get items still limiting, it means the game is still going strong and devs don't have to Reduce anything to keep the players going.
    It's my guess, I do feel like it's not casual friendly when it comes to seasonal and anniversaries.
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is the first year I don't look forward to the anniversary event.Really disappointing I must say.
  18. Eve YouTuber

I still have hope for the Anniversary Gifts. :oops: At least Ihope the effort went for the gifts instead lol
    • Like x 1
  19. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Has the Speed Force Ring been updated to 370 yet?
  20. Kestral Committed Player

Please add the year to the base item descriptions. It's hard to tell but I think the top sorting option to list items by year may also be one off.