Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULE

The Resurgence Mega Capsule is back starting December 7, 2023. Look for all-new Iconic Emotes, items from past Resurgence Mega Capsules, and one each of Time Capsules 19-27.

The Resurgence Mega Capsule drops in-game from any defeated enemy (opened with Stabilizers) and is also available for purchase directly in the Marketplace. Catch up on past Time Capsules and take advantage of the bundle.

The Booster Gold Second Chance Vendor has been updated, too.

RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULE

Iconic Emotes are here!

PAST TIME CAPSULES

Each dropped Resurgence Mega Capsule can be opened using 7 Stabilizers or can be purchased directly in the Marketplace for 700 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS). There is no difference between the dropped version and the Marketplace version, so you can go ahead and choose whichever method is most convenient for you.

To recap, you will get $9 worth of unlocked Time Capsules (9) PLUS the Iconic Emotes Reward Box (explained below) for 700 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash or 7 Stabilizers. Here's what that looks like:
    • Unlocked Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Joker's Legacy Time Capsule
    • Unlocked LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Secrets of Kahndaq Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Neon Technomancer Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Kryptonian General Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Batman Eternal Time Capsule
    • BONUS: Iconic Emotes Reward Box
    These nine unlocked Time Capsules include everything that the original locked and dropped versions included.

Head to this guide for a refresher on what comes in each capsule.

RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULE

The Resurgence Mega Capsule presents you with a choice between four items randomly pulled from four different sets of rewards. These four options are:
    1. One of the new Iconic Emotes
    2. One Legacy Powerset Aura, Material, or Chroma from any of the previous Resurgence Mega Capsules
    3. One Legacy Accessory or Neon Chroma from any of the previous Resurgence Mega Capsules
    4. One Mearcian Aura, Cape, or Accessory from any of the previous Resurgence Mega Capsules
    Refresh your memory on these past rewards with our Time Capsules guide.

You can choose between these 8 Iconic Emotes:
    • Signal Guardian Emote
    • Rogue Boomerang Emote
    • Therapy Hammer Emote
    • Con-Job Ritual Emote
    • Jump Rope of Truth Emote
    • Kryptonite Surprise Emote
    • Speedster Cardio Emote
    • Pyromaniac BBQ Emote

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Reminder: Sets of Chromas can be traded, but once opened the individual Chromas themselves cannot be traded. Each Chroma set includes three versions of the Chroma. Similarly, Mearcian Reactive Aura boxes can be traded, but once opened the eight individual auras cannot be traded. Legacy Auras, Materials, and Accessories can be traded. Iconic Emotes can be traded.

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: 15X UNLOCKED RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULES & BONUS

For those of you going BIG with your Resurgence Mega Capsules, look out for this special bonus.
    Each pack of 15 Unlocked Resurgence Mega Capsules includes a single Account Bound Diamond Chroma Pack. Note: These three materials are usable by a single character and cannot be redeemed by other characters on your account.

[IMG]

SECOND CHANCE VENDOR: BOOSTER GOLD

The Booster Gold Second Chance Vendor has been updated to include items from the Flashpoint and Teen Titans Time Capsules. Look for Booster Gold in the House of Legends in the central hub. His items are available for Quarks. Remember, Quarks are the currency found in any and all Time Capsules.

Resurgence Mega Capsule begins December 7, 2023. The Resurgence Mega Capsule is account bound. The items found inside are tradeable. If unopened, dropped Resurgence Mega Capsules will expire after 14 days.
    • Like x 11
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Looks awesome, thanks
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Does the Resurgence Mega Capsule run along side with current TCs or replace it?
  4. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

My first thought when seeing the announcement illustration:

[IMG]

"WHO PUT KRYPTONITE ON MY PIZZA?!!!" :p
    • Like x 8
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

These look really fun. How awesome! That's "Kryptonite Surprise" and "Con-Job Ritual" in the jpg. I'm dying to see the Lasso and Speedster emotes. Pyro BBQ? That could be the GoaT of the bunch, lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

7. Eve YouTuber

I love these emotes!!!!! Can't wait to snag them for my characters.
  8. kallader Committed Player

Why this is a thing I have materials in my depot that I cannot trade from pass year because I have open it by mistake so now I have 3 material that trash my depot so what I should do with them just put them in the trash or I should wait many years hoping it will be account bound someday if ever - but once opened the individual Chromas themselves cannot be traded
  9. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Can we see what the rest of the emotes look like in vids, please? It says to "choose between" So I take it we won't get them all when we have the emote box?
    • Like x 1
  10. El Ferchos Active Player

I'm thinking of Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman mall scene in Batman Returns.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Yeah they only show three (Which I appreciate so much) I want to see the Lasso one :(
    • Like x 1
  12. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Oh, man I hope so! That's a good thought what it may look like.
  13. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

It's always pretty much a crapshoot when you have multiple choices but no examples. You very often end up with stuff you don't have any use for.
    It DOES tempt you to buy stabilizers to try to get what you actually want, though, so it's "good business" to be a bit vague.
  14. Trevman24 Level 30

It will take the place of the current Time Capsule.
  15. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Thank you

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 1
  16. Canadian Justice Committed Player

I don't want to read too much into things, but I'm pretty sure Boomerang Weapon confirmed!
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    I have to wonder why the video comments are turned off???

I did not expect these to be popular.... but..... were the comments really that bad already??
  18. Furious Vee Well-Known Player

Because they knew what the reception would be releasing a new capsule a day after booster bundle...
    • Like x 1
  19. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Grind for gear, grind for marks, grind for styles, grind for capsules..

Grind, Grind, Grind.. The cycle continues.. Grind overload...

Reduce the heavy grind and make DCUO FUN AGAIN!
    • Like x 1
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Where was the hammer video made?