Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK CURSED

A powerful curse is burning through the world's most powerful magic users, escalating their powers to dangerously violent extremes! Hoping Batman can take on the hard work, John Constantine's transported his House of Mystery to overlook Gotham Cemetery, where he and it are now under attack.

Who - or what - is the source of this terrible curse? Is magic itself doomed? Will Constantine’s cheeky imposition land him in hot water with the Caped Crusader? Constantine and Zatanna have personally asked for your help.

For a limited time, special event versions of all content will be available to players level 20+! Look for these Event versions in the On Duty menu.

This episode and all episodes are free for all players.

[IMG]

New Open World Missions – Cursed Gotham City
    • Look for Cursed Gotham in your Warp Menu or use the teleporter in the House of Legends
    • New Daily and Weekly missions in Cursed Gotham City
    • Minimum Level: 20
    New Solo – JLDC: Town Square Theater

Wonder Girl was visiting Zatanna's rehearsal when Hecate unleashed her forces on the Town Square Theater, and the two of them got separated!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for JLDC: Town Square Theater under Tier 6 for of the 1 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 402
    • For the Event Version – look for JLDC: Town Square Theater (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Alert – JLDC: Cursed House of Mystery

Break down The Demon Etrigan's wards blanketing the House of Mystery to free the trapped members of the JLD from Hecate's Curse!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for JLDC: Cursed House of Mystery under Tier 6 of the 4 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 402
    • For the Event Version – look for JLDC: Cursed House of Mystery (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Raid – JLDC: Cursed Themyscira

Rendezvous with Wonder Woman and Circe in Themyscira to confront Hecate and put a stop to her magical meddling.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for JLDC: Hecate’s Magic under Expert Tier 6 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 402
    • For the Event Version – look JLDC: Cursed Themyscira (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Gear, Feats and More
    • Earn new episode currency: Tarot Cards!
    • New Augments: Cursed Skulls!
    • Acquire new gear inspired by Wonder Girl and Deadman!
    • Plus collect new feats, collections, and more!
    New Artifact: Brand of Hecate: Mark of the Witch-Goddess' curse manifesting across every phase of life
    • While in the Controller role, use the Brand of the Moon to mark enemies with the Blood Moon Brand and damage them over time for a percentage of your Vitalization and Might if they are debuffed
    • Marking enemies gives you stacks of Might and Vitalization buffs that also give Power Cost Reduction at certain thresholds
    • Use the Harvest Moon Cull to remove the mark and damage up to 8 enemies that are marked by Blood Moon Brand for a percentage of your Vitalization and Might, and restore Power to 3 group members
    New Ally: Summon the Mistress of Magic, Zatanna, to help you in combat!
    • In combat she launches dazzling lights that damage, stun, and reduce outgoing damage of enemies!
    • Her Arcane Battery allows her to increase the damage of your summoned pets
    • Her Out of the Hat spell summons a random animal companion to apply a buff of power reduction, a shield, increase your movement speed and critical chance, or increase your might and precision
    • Like x 14
  2. Special Guest Level 30

3. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

4. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Correction: Test notes says open world is 15 and 20 for instances.
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent, I can't wait to get home from work tonight
  6. Elocin Level 30

Woo hoo!!! You're the best, Mepps!!!
  7. NcIon2029 New Player

I was kicked off after trying to go to my base a few hours ago and can't get back on it says the game is down for maintenance.
  8. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

I was kicked off and can't get back on it just keeps saying down for maintenance.
  9. sirAlann New Player

I HOPE THE NEXT DLC DOESN'T TAKE SO LONG TO BE RELEASED
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sometimes.. we get the next DLC in March??? April??? sometimes even May??

So odds are it will be a looong wait....???

Hope we get the next DLC sooner then that??

Crossing my fingers to get it end of February early March at the latest??'
    And hoping we get back to getting 3 DLCs next year??

We will have to wait and see. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  11. DezFTW Active Player

Does anyone know how much renown is needed to unlock elite gear
  12. Moon Shinobi777 Level 30

105 renown plus a booster box.
    • Like x 1
  13. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  14. Doctor Impossible New Player

The guy above expains it better than what I had to edit.
  15. DezFTW Active Player

Thank you