Fixed Stylish Streetwear with Jacket chest is glitched

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by TI99Kitty, Nov 16, 2023.

1. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I just noticed this a few minutes ago. It's the Stylish Streetwear Jacket Combo chest on the Gentleman Ghost vendor in the HoL:
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

This is on PC. I first noticed it on the vendor preview, so I bought it and switched to it on the Style tab. This toon has the tall Sprite body type. I don't know how I missed it in the character creator, on the test server.

Edit: I checked on another toon with the smallest body type, and the result was the same:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Just to add: I checked on my toon that has the largest body type, and it shows up properly on her.
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Have you tried it without the cape?
  4. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yes. Actually, I did some more testing today. It's the hand styles. Removing the hand style made the chest display properly.
    [IMG]

Hand/hand blaster styles that would cover the sleeve mesh cause the problem. But only on my Sprite toons. On my Large/tall toon, it displays correctly, even using the hand styles the other two toons wear:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I haven't tested the Athletic body type, because I don't have any toons with that body.

I'm currently upload a video to YouTube, showing the glitch. I'll update the thread when it's ready.
    • Like x 2
  5. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Edit: Also, I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm using the Steam version of DCUO, on USPCPS.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zua Level 30

I also encountered this bug on Nintendo Switch.

Its affecting the Spry Small Model also.
    • Like x 1
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

At this point, it's become the default appearance of my Mental toon. I took off the emblem, and now she goes around completely torso-less. :D