Fear VS Will - Who will win? (Stream Announcement)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Laura® New Player

• Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    I have so much respect to you, Danger
    • Like x 2
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Here's all my Lantern Girls (so far). I'll enter Kerrigan for more YL entries. Her in-game name is KN YLantern (US PS/PC)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

I got you, awesome entry! :D
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I didn’t know we could cheat and enter one of each kind. Lol
    • Like x 2
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

And in case you’re curious. No, I do not dye my wings. I genetically engineer them to be that color.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Just the yellow lantern ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Gotta put more effort into it though. Now I’m genuinely entering a yellow lantern, but previously I just threw it together to annoy you. Lol
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

I got you written for the comp BH (= LOVE the take on Lyssa!
    • Like x 2
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok there we go. As I said, if certain other people are allowed to then so am I. One for every corps and a Maltusian caveman. Hey, sure the Maltusians were the predecessors of the Guardians, but Maltusians had to evolve from somewhere.

Seriously though, for the spirit of the game only accept my first entry back on page 1.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

I appreciate the effort though xD
    • Like x 3
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh those are old pictures. The collage is from Doomed Metropolis when we got the Ultraviolet stuff and a former league-mate asked how I’d look as each corpsmen.
    The Maltusian caveman is from when we first got the Vestiure if Proselyte or whatever legs those are. Back when I could be bothered to make iconic outfits that were deep cuts to see if anyone would notice. Far enough back that I don’t even remember what style I used for the legs.
    Bothering all y’all isn’t worth putting in that level of effort. Well, I guess it is because I’ve put in that level of effort to bother y’all before but this time it wasn’t. Lol
    • Like x 3
  13. Eve YouTuber

;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

8 Entries so far :D You guys are awesome! You still have plenty of time to enter <3
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Laura® New Player

I like how I still can't link images lol but at least it's done
    • Like x 3
  16. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I use Discord to store the DCUO pics I want to post. Once stored, you can r-click the pick and copy the link, then make a post here and use the little "insert/edit image" icon in the toolbar to link your pic.

[IMG]

I hope that that helps.
    • Like x 2
  17. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I'd enter, but my Light toon isn't Lantern-themed. :/
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Doesn't have to be! You can make it specifically for the comp ;)
    • Like x 2
  19. Laura® New Player

Oh thank you, looks like it's working with Discord! at least I can finally post it xD

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

You're quite welcome... And well worth the wait! Great job!
    • Like x 2