New Character Creator - Yikes!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Agent Canada, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Agent Canada Active Player

It's been awhile since I made a new character and boy was I in for a surprise, It's not a bug or anything so I'm really just posting this to express my disappointment. There's a few new starter patterns which is nice but the format is so ugly and looks kind of basic, like old pc games basic. I tried three times to recreate an existing character, a pretty simple character too, but I kept accidentally undoing any progress I was making and couldn't match the colours at all.

Is anyone else having problems with it?
  2. Agent Canada Active Player

Some samples of what I mean.
    [IMG][IMG]
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

If this is the new character creator I rather like it.
  4. Agent Canada Active Player

Even with half of the information off screen?
    I didn't crop those screen-caps and I couldn't resize anything in the creator. So what you see is what you get. You also have to tweak your colours after you leave the creator as you can't really do it in the creator, that or the customization menu is also off-screen.
  5. Eve YouTuber

What platform are you playing on? Because on my PC and PS4 it seems to be fine. It looks like it wasn't optimized properly. (It looks like Switch?) As for the color wheel being switched to this it really is a turn off for the actual wheel.

Edit: Nvm, I actually see a mouse there. What are your screen resolutions?
    • Like x 1
  6. Agent Canada Active Player

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
    I play on PC at 1280 X 1024, the rest of the game looks and plays fine, this seemingly affects character creation only. I was able to make new character with minimal tweaking, but still had to adjust my fourth colour while in the tutorial as I couldn't do it in the creator at all.