Black Friday Sale & Noir Comic Chroma Pack!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Frightwing New Player

Will this deal be made available to the switch players?
  2. MeteorShock New Player

im probably gonna get banned for saying this but you guys are really pushing the money point almost 200$ with a booster gold pack with the NOIR COMIC CHROMA PACK then the other one is 91 with tax this is getting outta hand this game is just a mobile game at this point with all the microtransactions this is what mobile games do when there free this game already has a 15$ month thing but now to get cool chroma packs you need to spend almost 100$ to 200$ all this stuff getting outta hand
  3. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Wait until they add rares auras/chromas/materials with stats and abilities that will be....guess what? The new meta for burn! Jack up boss hp, and make these new items the only way to get out of easy (yet long and boring) boss fights quicker with 'uber burn!'

Obviously parody, but would that surprise you at this point? This has been a glorified app store game since time capsules arrived.
    • Like x 2
  4. HE MANofGRAYSKULL New Player

could we get the side burns, goatee, beard, mustache,for all the hair styles the men toons get to use and the streak and ombre for all the hair styles that would be so awesome.
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This is what happens when you don't fully read the announcement, as Mepps already told you:

There you have it.
  6. Frightwing New Player

Oh hey, looks like I didn’t notice that! Thanks for the information and also for the absolutely unnecessary, condescending, and hostile attitude. I hope it made you feel big and proud of yourself.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

I want to say I am very happy that items are becoming direct-to-purchase on the market place, this is a step in the right direction.
    I do think $30 is a lot to ask for a limited time material. Yes I got it myself, but I still think around $20 would've been a sweet spot.
    Other than that, the chroma is super gorgeous, and I hope this feedback will be considered for future Market Place Items. (Also, less time-limited stuff. Put stuff we can buy all the time for reasonable prices. I'm sure people will appreciate it much more.)
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

I feel like they didn't put the Chroma on Switch because you guys did not have the game update yet, which probably included it. Crossing fingers you get a reply next week and that it will be on Switch aswell.
  9. Smat New Player

Can someone help? I bought DB cash, I see it in my game. I go to character advance to 333. Right now its priced at 2500 DB and I have that. But when I try and get it. It just pops up an error with nothing else.. Just error. I have my main at lvl 30 and want to just advance now. I have tried exiting and relogging, I restarted my PC and I can not advance my character. It just says error. I do not have membership yet. I was trying to get the cr333 at half off before the 27. Please help.
  10. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Picking up a few Armories :) (ignoring the $45 noir chroma material)
    • Like x 1
  11. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

I did buy the Noir chrome since I can use it on multiple toons. Not that good looking. Might make a Lobo armory.
  12. Sollace Well-Known Player

Is the promotion activated on the EU server? because I feel that the prices have not changed, after, it is perhaps my memory that plays tricks on me, I no longer remember the usual prices of his items.

When promo, there is, I think the information should be more visible on the item that benefits.

You do it well with the bonus you can bring if you are a subscriber player, so I think you can do it also with promotions.
  13. DezFTW Active Player

This is awesome just bought my Lair Bundle at 50% off. Now on to repec tokens lol
    • Like x 2
  14. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

This just goes to show that the game is making really good profit. because this sale is extremely useless which is great. I mean save ur money for Christmas . When you see a game not doing many sales it's because they already make enough sales without giving you any. I bet this game has a billion dollars and could hire and maintain well over 800 developers if it wanted to. It could easily give us Unreal Engine 5 . way more content much faster and actually have a pvp mode not just a pve mode and actually get some balance updates going. But hey fake it till you make it. Some ppl drive nice cars to show off yet have no money in the bank some drive beaters and have millions in the bank. This game drives a beater don't kid yourself
  15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I would not be surprised at all. Kind of surprised they havent done something like this yet in some fashion.

Imagine this:
    There is a Battle Damage aura to equip. Every x number of seconds / minutes it activates. It does scaled cr damage similar to pet damage. Also while active it absorbs incoming damage and then randomly it does burst damage at a small percentage. Role oriented auras as well.

Or to those that have the Thunderstorm aura from The Dark Multiverse time capsule collection... and through a white mod equipped or something, the Thunderstorm aura shoots arcs of lighting in all directions, scaled cr pet damage.

Then there are the Battle reactive shoulder, hands and feet styles. White mod, or gen mod or whatever can generate and deal out some percentage of damage.

Or some artifact that activates damage auras or role oriented aura buffs.

Or some kind of ally activated buff aura.

Who knows whats planned from D'ink to generate more monies.
  16. Starblast Well-Known Player

Well this is a Free to play game on 4 platforms, technically 6 if you could last gen xbox/ps4 and steam too. Plus right now WB games is getting really bad on game you actually have to buy the base game for. For example, the newest Mortal Kombat game came out a little over 2 months ago and you have to pay for all cosmetic skins, voice announcers, and fatalities, the installation alone for that game is over 120 gb. I mean this game and FFXiv are nearly 14 years old. It isn't fun to shell out for something new at high dollar only for it to get stale a couple months in on consoles they had dev kits for over 4 years now. but I digress. A sale is a sale! Also, the kids (and probably many adults) still play Minecraft, Fortnight, WOW, and Roblox. Just buy what you want/need. you can also not subscribe for a month if you don't plan on playing. and no one wants any player banned if you are putting money into the game, not exploiting etc. We are all feeling money problem right now unless we are mega rich. I do like some of new improvements QOL and still want more. it would be nice to put some of the artifacts and junk items in out of our main inventory. that is my main issue atm. I also think alll platforms/servers should be mergers somehow without name changing so more player won't leave the game as people work all hours/etc.I digress....get your cool stuff while you can!
  17. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Here are 3 things you can do, which might help you with your problem:

1. Don't buy overpriced cosmetics. You can play the game without any issues, while using only styles available for free.

2. Play a different game if this one has too much monetization for your liking.

3. Use punctuation - it's still totally free. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. roxy spaulding Active Player

i just tried to advance a character to cr333. it took my money and said something about being applied to my account but my character is still low level.
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Go to the login menu and select the character you wish to level up, and use the skip option under the play button.

Then select the CR 333 option.

You will be automatically logged in and you will find the appropriate gear and supplies to become cr333 in your inventory.

I hope this helps!
    • Like x 1
  20. Day_Blind New Player

No Cyborg Monday this year?
    • Like x 1