We need to talk about Legends

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by VasquezR, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Don't respond, people just can't let people post and let them be, your thread is about enjoying Legends and people going about arena PvP over legends is off topic and unconstructive. It's best don't respond to them and keep speaking your mind on Legends.
    • Like x 3
  2. Sphealberg New Player

I think that the fact that before we didn't have as many customization elements as now to reproduce almost identically our favorite dc character weights in the balance of why people preferred to play for example John Stewart in legends
    • Like x 1
  3. VasquezR Active Player

It would really be a dream, I really see a lot of potential in Legends for being something different :(
    • Like x 1
  4. VasquezR Active Player

I practiced with friends in scrimmage, so I could see the skills and effects
  5. VasquezR Active Player

I love arena too, and you're right it's off topic, don't get me wrong about what I said about arena, because for me it would also be great for PvP Arena to return to what it was too, I didn't create the topic to complain, I created it to give my point of view on the Legends that I really miss :(
  6. VasquezR Active Player

you have a cool point there, that would be interesting
  7. VasquezR Active Player

Maybe for some people this could be the reason, I never thought about it, in my case it was because of the matches themselves, I loved playing The Moon, Ace Chemicals, with DC characters, every match an opponent who played in a different way made me we spent hours and hours playing
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Speaking of legends .. I wish they’d make a metropolis and Gotham phase where we can use our legends characters
    • Like x 2
  9. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

I'll make a thread soon on ways to get legends marks more, regardless of losses and not having to win and suffering from toxic players abusing the non-skilled casual just trying to get feats.
  10. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

If they didn't make legends feel so robotic then maybe I would play it
  11. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

legends is too much work

you have to coordinate your team to get feats

the burn is garbage

and rewards are trash
    • Like x 1
  12. PowerNuke3x New Player

It was rewarding, having fun in Legends PVP even more than Arena, because in Legends there is a nice balance and what counts most there is each person's individual skill, the fingers as they say!

I think it's a good idea to pay attention to this again, but they need to come up with a way to better reward people for playing, perhaps a seller who can exchange 100 legends marks for example for at least 5 replay badges, among other things...

Ah, so much to think about!
  13. JordanHarold25 New Player

I still believe that PvP itself can be saved, I really hope that I'm right and one day it will return to the way it was before