Fear VS Will - Who will win? (Stream Announcement)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Participate in a series of events to determine who is the best - HEROES or VILLAINS?
    *Both events are open for USPCPS and EUPCPS!
    • Style Competition - Heroes will have to do their best Green Lantern inspired style, while villains will have to do their best Yellow Lantern\Sinestro Corps style.
    • Fear VS Will PvP event! - We will play the level 12 PvP event for fun. The rules will be no PvP gear or any gear at all, no allies, no movement speed sp spent and no trinkets. The idea is to win by the skin of your teeth, pretty much! Yes, there will be fighting!
    • Good vs Evil Quiz! - I will host quiz to test the villains & heroes knowledge on DCUO's biggest events and who did what. It's not going to be easy!

The winning side will be announced by the end of the stream. Goodluck Heroes and Villains!

(Style entries should be posted here, @ MetaniteTV on Twitter or the Crafters Discord Server\Zoelity Discord Server. DM's on forums are also fine)
    Don't forget to tune in here December 15th at 4PM (GMT), and a follow will be much appreciated (There are follow emotes now!);
    twitch.tv/zoelity
    • Like x 7
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

This is engaging, it has potential to resurrect the populations interests. Load of fun stuff to do, live stream, dreadful PVP fights (by the skin of your teeth), styles competition..... loads of fun stuff. Excited to see how we take it in as a community. Awesome sauce, I just became a sapiophile.

Can we get the link to the discord servers the Crafters Discord Server & Zoelity Discord Server respectively. Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

I hope it does! Always trying to work something nice out =)

And yeah of course;
    Crafters Server - https://discord.gg/FfBA97FEZf
    Zoelity Server - https://discord.gg/rdbks8nbhT

You can also submit your style comp entries here :)
    Both servers has dedicated style channels you can post your entries there, just @ me there
    • Like x 2
  4. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Thanks for the invite Zoe
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

:D I love doing these events, so of course
    • Like x 3
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

If the event will be in december 15th, I might as well participate.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Dang, you got me there. X_X I am really tired as of late so this is the usual for me lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

Wha?
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

When RunfromDanger Man is on Earth I go through costumes like crazy, but when I’m in the galaxy on patrol I make sure to wear the emblem. My constructs tend to not be overly complicated as well. After all, I’m here to do a job not show off like more annoying and glory hungry test pilot coworker.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Now it’s time to figure out why these pictures are always so massive when I post them.
    • Like x 4
  10. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

This sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm afraid it's unlikely I'll be able to participate.

That being said, I'm never one to pass up showing off a character, so...

When astronomy hobbyist Thomasina Kalmaku decided to spend a camping weekend to observe the Aurora Borealis by telescope, she couldn't possibly have predicted that a freak ion storm would cause her nervous system to be bombarded with concentrated Verdant Radiation from the Northern Lights themselves; nor that she would be able to concentrate that radiation into Hard Light Constructs by sheer force of will through a ring she'd fashioned using the telescope lenses.
    Deciding to use this newfound ability to defend her world, Thomasina chose to become a superhero named after her native country and her favourite bird and now fights evil as the Greenland Tern! :D

[IMG]
    Good luck with the event!
    • Like x 3
  11. Jaelia Committed Player

My green lantern’s base is very willful! :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Grip Committed Player

This sounds pretty cool. Way to breathe some life into a og game concept, Zoe :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Cypharr Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

I was honestly prepared to beat you up on discord lmao, I'm glad it was just a joke lol great entry, I'll add you to my US list!.

You can also just participate on the style comp, the more the merrier :) shall I sign you up? You're on US?
    • Like x 3
  15. Cypharr Committed Player

Lo,l it was the colours on the cape & eye patch that warranted the joke. Hope it wasn't to expensive?

PS: I wasn't being sarcastic I really meant happy pride cos I'm a proud ally.
    • Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

Nope haha, he posted a yellow lantern style on discord and called it "heroic costume" and I thought he was actually going to post it like that. Lol he likes to mess with me x

Also I'm bi, so I celebrate pride every year :)
    • Like x 2
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes. The Guardians can tell me to bear the emblem of the corps all they want, but there’s nothing they can do to stop me from adding additional accessories.
    • Like x 2
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

C, on Discord I made a separate yellow lantern outfit and posted that as if I was entering it and added the message “you didn’t say to get a picture of the hero costume, just to make it.” Also yes, she’s right. The whole reason I entered it here and not both places is just to mess with her. Lol

Z, of course I had a picture of the real entry on hand. Messing with you isn’t worth having to log on and rebuild the outfit a second time. Lol

and thank you, C. Happy Pride. Most of my non-iconic outfits have pride in there somewhere, even if it’s just the rainbow eyepatch. My main armories are wearing pink, blue and yellow because the real life me is pansexual so of course in the game Danger is pansexual. Also, I do admit the reason I wear it all year around and incorporate the more androgynous hair styles (except during costume competitions) is to show the pudding brains in the game that they can’t stop me from being proud 12 months of the year.
    • Like x 2
  19. Cypharr Committed Player

I'm poly & have celebrated pride twice. First in Denver, Colorado and years later in Glasgow, Scotland.
    • Like x 1
  20. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Yes, I'm on the US server, and you certainly may! Thank you!
    • Like x 1