Stylish Streetware Jacket Combo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kestral, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Kestral Committed Player

Why just why is this style completely different for men and women. I get minor differences between the genders based on how they fit the characters but it boggles my mind that these are called the same thing.

We go from a regular Jacket shirt combo on men to a cropped puffer jacket for women wtf. Name them two different things and give us both!

[IMG][IMG]

I have wanted the male version of this since day one on this game. The Gotham's outlaw chest is close but I'm stuck with the bat logo instead of my emblem. :(
    • Like x 6
  2. Grip Committed Player

Yoo :D So, a- I get your point so well said and b- I gotta get on this weekend and collect these styles! Players can get these straight from the bottle ship now?? That's a win.
    • Like x 1
  3. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Not only is it different by gender, it's different by body type:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Yup, year after year we get a new entertaining peak at what the team considers male and female styles of the same item. Trying to appeal to everyone while keeping things unique and cool. A challenge I dont envy.

This one I admit, is major smh territory. So on that note I'll end my comment with this...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. JeanGrey Active Player

There are so many styles like this. I wish we could have both versions for both genders. For example look at the Slimline chest male vs female. The male one is so much better and we have nothing like the male version for females to use.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Cool, you can make female Rayman now...

edit: nvm, that character actually has a torso...
    • Like x 2
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

straight up, I didn't even know they were different styles for male & female. I just didn't bother getting one because I didn't think it'd suit any of my female toons. soon as I saw the OP's pics, I immediately went on & grabbed meself the jacket for my main. very nice, indeed. still holding out for the day when we can get jackets that I can wear over my Daring Vigilante top rather than replacing it, though. but in the meantime, the female version of that jacket is well nice. ta very much, devs. &, yeah, it would be great if we could get exactly the same style for the male toons. . .
    • Like x 3
  8. Joybird Committed Player

My main character is female, so this is really disappointing. I saw someone (a male) with that style at the broker, and I was wondering why I couldn't find it at the vendor. I don't understand why they would separate what are clearly two completely different styles by gender. I'd love to have this style on my main.
    • Like x 2
  9. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Where are these new styles at? I went to the Watchtower style vendors and it was only the old stuff with some named “classic” but that was it. What bottle ship are referring to?
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Gentleman Ghost in the House of Legends has all the new styles
    • Like x 3
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

That comment reminds me of this bug I had forever ago:

[IMG]

Funnily enough, this character's name is Rey Thorne and I also made the joke then that it turned Rey into Rey-Man
    • Like x 2
  12. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I had something like that happen to my main when SttS first came out. Don't remember what made it happen, though.
    • Like x 2
  13. Grip Committed Player

The answer came before I could respond, so hope you were or will be able to grab them from Gentleman Ghost in HoL's Archive area. The ship I mentioned is just my way of saying attainable for brand new players/characters.

Side note: Imho as much as I like HoD and WT it's probably time for us to move away from those places for anything productive. They're fine for nostalgia, walk-ins, duels, phase-shifts and banter, but HoL has all the hotness.
    • Like x 2
  14. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

The only reason I go to Watchtower and HoD anymore is for the collections, the orientation mission, and to get the character creation styles.
    • Like x 1
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I still use the Watchtower & HOD pretty regularly. it's a lot easier if I'm shopping for stuff to flog on the broker to just flit between all the vendors there rather than having to warp to each individual open world.
    • Like x 2
  16. kallader Committed Player

Certain hand blast weapon when you use the weapon style and switch to another armory with bare hand weapon style the arms will go away and if you wear small glove the wrist will go away not the hand . But the probability someone do the glitch is low if not knowing witch one work and when you switch room the bug go away and cannot save the invisible part ... personally I know how to make it happen but I really enjoy it like a secret feature :X [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I wonder if other players around you see this or if they just see it normally
  18. kallader Committed Player

They also see the missing part I ask peoples around and they msg asking how to do it
    They are face glitch also sometime you see peoples with missing mouth but they are not seeing it themselves I think Bandana is the one to do it
  19. Ingrando Well-Known Player

They don’t want us wearing crop tops
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

More crop tops please.
    • Like x 1