I Love this Game.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I hear you too. Love this game, any frustrations I've had have usually been other players. I fully intend to be here when the servers shut down, which won't be for awhile I suspect. I would say this, I very rarely wait long to get into instances. It's a joke in the morning, I like to do the elite alert before I go to work. But I rarely have enough time to get a cup of coffee before it pops up. So for all the talk about the population dwindling, my experience tells me that the population is pretty healthy. I say this not to engage in debate, but to relay MY experience.
    • Like x 2
  2. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Yeah, you def made the better choice getting a switch. I love my xbox games, but the systems have not had the best track record. Impressed that your 360 still works.

Meanwhile my first switch still going strong.
    • Like x 1
  3. arkhamowl Level 30

I feel the same way. I love this game. The good, the bad and everything in between. I have taken breaks over the years but I always find myself coming back to the game. It holds a special place in my heart.
    • Like x 1
  4. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yep. I love my Switch. It's just too bad that playing DCUO on it isn't as satisfying as on the PS, XBox, and PC. Saints Row the Third runs slightly worse than on the 360, and DCUO is just slightly worse on the Switch than on XBOne (and worse, has a much lower population), but BotW is beautiful, and plays smoothly.
    • Like x 1
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I joined the game when it first allowed free accounts, and immediately bought Fight for the Light (the only DLC available at the time) and became Premium. Legendary now, and I still play every day, and enjoy it just as much as I first did. There isn't any other game I've played as much, or for as long, as this one. DCUO - I love it.
    • Like x 2
  6. kallader Committed Player

This is the trailer I watch then join the game same day
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

If I was introduced to DCUO with this video, it would make me think you only play with Iconic DC Characters... But I see the hype, for sure
  8. kallader Committed Player

Well i mostly got trick XD the song was good the pvp group part in world map seem fun and the animation with joker make me feel like would be able to interact more with iconic character but ofc all was kinda a lie XD but character customization is great so i stay
    • Like x 1