Up-Votes Needed Retro Television and Syl'Khee Base Pet Account Bound Only

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Achikah, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Achikah All About That Base

I know this is late all things considered, but I was a bit late to the party for buying 2023 Halloween items this year and this one slipped under my radar.

It seems the Retro Television base item is Account Bound rather than tradeable. Any way this could be fixed so it could be tradeable?

Same goes with the Syl'Khee Base Pet from 2023's Homcoming. Almost all other pet base items are tradeable minus a few exceptions (the Survival Mode Housing Kennels, T-Spheres, special yearly giveaway items, etc.) But Syl'Khee is just like any other seasonal base totem. I can't see why, as well as the Television, aren't able to be traded.

Since a lot of us in the deco community help one another out, it'd be greatly appreciated if it could be fixed so we could share among ourselves.

Thank you!
    • Like x 5
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yeah, please make these tradeables. I don't see any reason to keep these account bound. As Achi mentioned, we always help each other out and knowing these items are not tradeable, hurts that alot.
    • Like x 3
  3. Achikah All About That Base

Just noticed tonight the Televisions are tradeable! Syl'khee, however, seems to still be account bound so I guess that's working as intended? Maybe it'll be remedied next Homecoming.

Either way, appreciate the progress on the televisions. Thank you very much!
    • Like x 1