Wishes for christmas?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kebapbox, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Kebapbox New Player

I was wondering what everyone's biggest wishes are (DCUO-related) for christmas?

Personally I just wish the instances that were taken offline to come back, i.e. Halls of Hades raid & Coast City Alert.
    Cheers
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

I want my Donna Troy ally. And I will never ask for anything ever again If I get her:D
    • Like x 4
  3. Cypharr Committed Player

I'm on the naughty list, DCUO Santa doesn't care about me. What's the point.

[IMG]
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I have a few things on my Christmas list:

1. Two-Face Ally
    2. Surfboard back style as a Summer Seasonal Reward
    3. More iconic powers
    4. Christmas Elves as henchmen (give them candy cane weapons)
    5. More Marketplace styles. materials, auras, etc.
    6. No more collections for styles in Time Capsules
    • Like x 1
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Cat transformation trinket.
    • Like x 3
  6. XBlue Well-Known Player

Ice power-themed Henchman (similar to the water golems) and a supply drop with ice crystals (similar to the texture of the seahorse supply drop)
    • Like x 1
  7. Jaelia Committed Player

Carol Ferris ally or Fatality Ally. Or A lantern themed skin that glows like how the lantern Npcs glow.
    • Like x 3
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Polishing of the Tutorial and Character creation.
    • Like x 3
  9. kallader Committed Player

Snow hat with the little ball on top
    Trapper hat like Kyle in south park
    Toque etc any winter hat would be great
  10. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

What id like for Christmas is double seasonal marks and half cost on seasonal items for the week of Christmas. December 23rd to Jan 1st.
    • Like x 1
  11. kallader Committed Player

:D you know we are getting this you are like a mom telling her kids no to Mc Donald because we got McDonald at home :D
  12. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Streaky ally.
    Dex-Starr ally.
    The ability to color the non-colorable parts of the wolf skin and the various cat skins. I wanna make my new cat toon a panther, dangit! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What we got on test so far can't be called polished in my opinion.
    • Like x 2
  14. Cypharr Committed Player

On second thought what I want for Christmas is for players to be able to complete feats individually in duos, alerts & raids without being subject to the success of the entire group or one bad player. You do the requirements for a feat you should walk away with your feat rather than not get a feat because a player messed up the requirements. For example CT moon & parkour feats if a player or there pets get hit by the bubble only them shouldn't get the feats everyone else that did the feat right should walk away with there feats.
  15. Wallachia Devoted Player

I want the ability to group up with my alts so I can give the players a proverbial middle finger and play alone in my own little world.
    • Like x 3
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

List of blocked words for character, base, armory, league names to make it easier to know what to change when a seemingly fine name gets blocked

Finally get and max out all the OP items at least once for the styles and get my inventories clean again

Get those elusive collection items (especially TC ones) for styles..... lookin' at you, pokebowl.....
  17. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Cheetah ally!

The real Cheetah, not like the one in the HoL.
    • Like x 3
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oh, also:

The Futuristic Drone for Polly, including it in the same box as stuff like the Comic material wasn't the best idea IMO as few would choose it, making it hard to find to buy even

The Witch Marked Skin

Even mooore character slots..... I'm a character creation and design addict lmfao

Ability to place base items on top of others (don't wanna put ancient assassin tomes on the floor.... especially when there's empty bookshelf and table base items they could go on)
    • Like x 4
  19. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

An ally that strengthens Celestial. Dr. Fate, Eclipso, Spectre, anyone that fits suffices.

Easier access to old rare styles such as League of Assassins, the ones from HOF episode, Energy Armor Elite etc., either added to a vendor or included in more instance drops outside of raids.
    • Like x 2
  20. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Dog form in the Iconic tree
    Statics flight disk/Perdegatons movement style as a movement Variant
    More vehicle form changes like we got with the batwing a few years back
    Change our powers color
    QUARK VENDOR UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 3