Episode Spotlight: World of Flashpoint

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: WORLD OF FLASHPOINT!

Flash back to Flashpoint this week for double rewards!

This week – from Thursday, November 9, 2023, through Wednesday, November 15, 2023 – players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced or mission content in Flashpoint.
    • 50% discount on Flashpoint gear at vendors.
    Source Marks are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the episode vendors. Characters must be eligible to play the episode to participate in the bonus week.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.
    • Like x 9
  2. Stranger Well-Known Player

Spotlight Universe Online :oops:
    • Like x 6
  3. Eve YouTuber

Well I still have my US Journal missions to complete so this comes in handy, thanks :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Raizen Reaper Level 30

Omg those spotlight takes away all the enthusiasm to play!
    • Like x 2
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

Apparently.
    • Like x 1
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

I also have the random feat "Rouges Round Robin" to collect amongst many other so this might come in handy.
    • Like x 1
  7. GGreenie New Player

Boring.
    Maybe if all the vendor's offerings were discounted these spotlight weeks would be worth anything.
    • Like x 3
  8. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

@Mepps, would it really be that much of a problem to state what the eligibility requirements are in these announcement posts?
    • Like x 1
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks for this week's spotlight
  10. lakereric New Player

Oh brother...
    • Like x 1
  11. Hurtyman Active Player

COOLSIES!!!! Just what we wanted! I mean who needs double currency for Justice League Dark: Cursed, or double XP for artifacts when we can have double source marks and a sale on content that hasn't been relevant since last year? AWESOME!
    • Like x 4
  12. Miserable Dedicated Player

Honestly, the sentence you quoted doesn't even need to be in the post. There are no special requirements related to it being the spotlight episode. That line is just referring to the normal CR requirement for the episode which is always there.
    • Like x 1
  13. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

This would help, and also make runs more rewarding. Let's face it, source marks are easy to farm so how about 2x nth metal and ally favor while in these runs. Also a stablizer fragment on your first alert each day.
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I wish when they do these episode spotlights, they would add something new to the episode vendor.
    • Like x 4
  15. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I entirely agree. I was saying that, if they're going to make the effort to state the obvious, they could at least add a bit of useful info (like telling someone who may not have played it before what CR is required ;) ).
    • Like x 3
  16. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

yh that would make all old content still worth to be played but lets be honest Daybreak and add New stuff???? nah its mutch easyer to select an random ep and give here double marks again and again.....
    • Like x 2
  17. FixMyPower Active Player

Give us at least a quark vendor discount or relevant dlc double marks. Help your own game instead of digging the hole deeper
    • Like x 2
  18. Cypharr Committed Player

It might be too early to speak since players might still be busy with weeklies & stuff but from the look of things this is just another wasted week like last week. No one cares for this spotlights. Just have to roll the dice next week again.
  19. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Might be better to add Episode Spotlight content to the quick play.
  20. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Hmmm... Still no announcement regarding the bonus starting tomorrow.

I'll bet they're keeping us guessing, because it'll be something good... Like - Episode Spotlight: Demon's Plan & Deep Desires... :D
    • Like x 2