Lazy teenager...WonderGirl

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Yep yep, Gen Z here lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I will say her design is based off the comics and it’s not the devs fault she looks the way she does. There have been historically bad writing in comics the past few years.
    • Like x 1
  3. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yes, I'd forgotten about the wig. IIRC, she finally ditched it because it was a pain in the butt. It kept getting knocked askew, and she just got tired of having to pull it on just to protect her secret ID.
    • Like x 1
  4. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

She was always a blonde, but she idolized the original Wonder Girl which is why she had a black wig as mentioned. Speaking of which, Dystopian Amazon with a material could replicate that leg style. While I think the new model of Donna is great, the original still can't be topped, the cosmic starfield is iconic. Her costume in the comics now is combination of her red palette and cosmic days which is her best look yet which I'd love to see in the game.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Unless it's a demand put on by DC/WB, it is DI's decision to update and replace the models already in the game.
  6. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Well there seems to be an effort to update all the character models and they seem to always update to the model that is currently in the comics at the time they update the model.