Downtime EU Extended Maintenance - November 8, 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 7, 2023.

1. wisetoons Well-Known Player

after 18 hours, may be we will find ourselves merged to US server.
  2. Captain Catalunya Active Player

If it is so important, it would be scheduled, you could have notified before.

18? lost hours of paid auctions; stab, daily, and I have all the T5-6 bounties loot to collect...Great, as always :) when is the new capsule?
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

People may be confused about the significance of this upgrade, because over here we call it a "data centre"... :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

I have very mixed feelings about this.

Yay, it's happening on a Wednesday, where all but 3rd-6th rate Alts should be done with everything weekly.

Yay, I'm excited for some hardware (software?) upgrades to improve performance and stability.

But, the dailies we're missing out on is: 1 Tarot from Circe. 3 Tarots and 3 daily boxes from dailies. 2 Tarots and 2 Loot drops from Solo (1 Tarot if Event or Normal) and 6 Tarots and 3 Loot drops from the Alert (3 Tarots if Event or Normal). For a total of 8-12 Tarots, 7 Source Marks and 7 Loot drops. Per Character. In addition to Shock and SoBA. And a daily Stab Duo (if we remember to que it and there is another to pop the q)

Which
    • 7 Source Marks
    • 7 Tarot Cards
    • Flawless Skeletal Exobytes
    • Zatanna Poster (A)
    • Zatanna Poster (B)
    • Zatanna Poster (C)
    does not reflect in my opinion.

Is it a big deal? Not in the grand scheme of things, especially with the current 6months Episode cycle.

What I do think is a big deal, is an 18h extended downtime being announced 11h 40mins before it happens. Is the reasoning, that the backlash from announcing it a week early to then not happen, expected to be greater than not giving a reasonable forewarning? Was it a last minute decision/confirmation to get it done?

I get the reasoning behind not wanting to give an infinite amount of Stabs to an infinite amount of free accounts, but is it technically impossible to give paying members a little more? Or would that just be percieved as more pay to win?
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

Hopefully next weeks bonus week is not a spotlight, any x2 substantial will be compensation enough for the downtime. This weeks spotlight was absolutely irrelevant. No one partook.
  6. Kosya New Player

MAPPS mb better FIX CHME( new alert) first boss still renown ! Mounyh we have this bug! 1mounth still 50 renown ( 30*50 = 1500) where my renow????
  7. Ron64 New Player

Ausfall ca. 18 Stunden ? echt jetzt ?
    Da sieht man doch gleich, da sind Profis am Werk;)
    aber wenn es das spiel besser macht auch ok
    auf alle fälle besser heute als morgen, die woche ist ja sowieso schon vorbei
  8. Vstbk22 New Player

La maintenance devrait être jusque quand? Les serveurs réouvre quand une idée des informations concernant cela ? Merco
  9. Cypharr Committed Player

Are EU servers back online yet? I'm losing my mind here. I can't go outside because women are outside & they'll collect my money for Seals of Completion & my base then leave me broke to fend for myself on the streets of Gotham. We all know how dangerous Gotham City is. Not to mention they will take my baby (PS4) too. #Lindsey Hill. DCUO come back to me. I Love you. I miss you. I'm nothing without you, you give me purpose.

PS: Fear woman.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Beovar New Player

Es gibt überhaupt keine Änderungen. Unverständlich was die 18 Std lang machen..und die Gifts sind auch ein Witz
  11. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Dude... I get the irony, but less is more...
  12. HowlingSpecter Level 30

Except that I got the Zeus lightning bolt back from God of Monsters, it's my favorite back piece and I would not be able to afford it in a million years.
  13. Cypharr Committed Player

Sounds like you're from the US server. I know the economy is bad over there. On EU server those things go for 5m or less, especially since we just finished STU. During STU they were going for even cheaper anyways glad you were able to get it but this is a democracy and majority of people didn't even notice the bonus week.
  14. Cypharr Committed Player

Like I said DCUO has a track record of utilizing less time on downtimes. Servers are back up guys. I'm sure we will be getting a notification on discord momentarily.

[IMG]
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In the raid.
    • Like x 3
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'm in England, mate. have you seen the weather? the only people going out in that are Atlanteans & Frost Giants.
    • Like x 2
  17. Cypharr Committed Player

LMFAO

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Game appears to be back up...
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are back online.
    • Like x 1
  20. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player