Christmas Miracle!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Nov 4, 2023.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

THANK YOU ! MEPPS AND TEAM FOR GIVING US THE ORANGE LANTERN SUPPLY DROP I WAS HOPING THAT AND THE ORANGE LANTERN HENCHMEN WOULD MAKE IT AND ORBITAL BUT WE DID GET ONE SO IM STOKED PERHAPS BLUE LANTERNS WILL FOLLOW IN LINE MAYBE ANNIVERSARY WHO KNOWS BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY :)
    • Like x 4
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

Maybe the orbital and henchmen are a drop as we’re the violet lanterns!
    • Like x 3
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its the little things that remind us of the miracle of life.
  4. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Yesss ! I Hope So That Would Be Really Neat Will See Friend
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

The true miracle would be if they removed that freaking confetti from the Supply Drops.
  6. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Orange Lantern drop?!!! Hahaha!!! Nothing says xmas like Greed for the holidays!!! :D
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Grinchmas Miracle ;)
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

The true miracle are the friends we break up with while arguing about the game.
    • Like x 4
  9. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!!!'

THEY'RE MINE!!
    • Like x 3
  10. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I like the new emote that lets you build a snowman.
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

We have glowing, ultraviolet, indigo (compassion), sinister and rage chromas... why not have an avarice chroma? ... and for that matter a blue lantern hope chroma as drops or some sort of availability. And some time down the road, sooner the better, chuck in black and white lanterns life (white) and black (death) chromas.

Of course all of that would have to be accompanied by full body materials, skins versions and auras.
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

I don’t think we have an Indigo Chroma but we do have an Impassioned material and chroma from the valentine’s event
  14. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Where was this announced at?
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

The Winter seasonal is up on test now and one of the new items is the Orange Lantern Supply Drop