Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - November 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]
    DOCTOR FATE'S NOVEMBER REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before December 1, 2023) unlocks rewards - from new styles to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's member gear features the Enhanced Godling Wonderpunk style. The non-member gear style is the Amazon Strategos style.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Bioelectric Slimline Pack. Members only.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

I love the enhanced version of the Godling Wonderpunk style! And a WHOLE set of Black Lightning styles? Score!
    • Like x 4
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank you so much, these are so cool
    • Like x 1
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I may not like Wondergirls new style but I do think it was very well adapted into the game. I will forever want to set it on fire but on its own the belt piece has become one of my favorite style items in the game. I can't wait to get the enhanced version.

The new slimline also has potential. Curious if that buckle is its own waist style or if its part of the chest or presumably legs style.

I can't believe it's November already.
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Nooooooooooo...............

I already made my Who's Who in DCUO Black Lightning short not long ago. :(

Oh Well!! ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

I already got the Godling Wonderpunk style which I only use the head can wait to see how the Enhanced Godling Wonderpunk style looks & collect all the Destiny Token. Thank you
  7. PapaKringle New Player

Yeah, Wondergirl is definitely looking thrift store fabulous :D
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I saw that an immediately got excited. I thought “Yes! A DCUO version of a Lightning Lad style!” Then when I took a closer look I realized it’s Black Lightning.
    • Like x 3
  9. Eve YouTuber

I think it can work with Lightning Lad too xD
    • Like x 2
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yeah. It will. The same way I keep saying the Constantine trench isn’t a Constantine trench it’s a Bullock trench, this one I’ll be saying it’s not a Black Lightning slimline it’s a Lightning Lad slimline. Lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    I thought is was an Electro Slimline??? :eek:

;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yeah. Electro Slimline is a good Lightning Lad. Some people might say it’s a good Black Lightning but it’s not, it’s a good Lightning Lad. Lol. However there’s the part of me that deep down was excited about an updated Lightning Lad even though Electro works good.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ascended Well-Known Player

Black Lightning is one of the costumes I've been after for a long minute, great to finally get something. Many thanks to the devs and art team, it looks good.

I admit, I was hoping for a little more flash and glow, an Enhanced version or something, but this is what chromas are for so it's all good. I look forward to getting my hands on it!

Like the Enhanced Wonder Girl stuff. I use some of that on my Wonder rip-off and it looks great, compliments the other styles I've mixed together.

Good job guys.
    • Like x 2
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Well….

Like they say, back to the drawing board…

=^_^=
    • Like x 1
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Here's my showcase video. Enjoy!

• Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No fair... day 21 is tomorrow. :eek:

;) ;)
  17. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

That hasn't stopped you before. ;)

Now, I gotta get back in my time machine, to see how the future is holding up. LOL

I don't mind sharing the color codes used for Black Lightning if you want them, for your video. Just hit me up in game or via mail.
    • Like x 1
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Color codes are in the pinned comment of the video. Enjoy!
  19. Doctor Impossible New Player

You can get two daily log ons ,on the first day of the month. I'm not sure how yet,but I did it this month.Thanks for all your content,as well. :D