DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mᴏrph, Oct 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plowed In Loyal Player

For the same reasons, some popsicles only contain 3 per box…for profit. If you can’t raise prices, reduce your costs. Either way equals more profit.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. IamINC Dedicated Player

Game’s definitely starting to die imho , EUPS is like a ghost town most of the time , same 10-15 people in the HoL and barely 1-2 phases of people doing current content.

This episode is a joke content wise , ridiculously dry and missing a lot to keep retention and if this is a sign of what is to come with the limited amount of DLC content yearly then I fear for the game.

All good things come to an end I guess.
    • Like x 7
  3. zNot Loyal Player

They thought they could serve us yet another low quality episode and milk the money i guess this time it backfired badly and quickly.
    • Like x 4
  4. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

SOMEBODY PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

This is a loyal customer telling you how you messed your product up.. to the point where they no longer want to spend money your product,
    • Like x 4
  5. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!
    • Like x 4
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Devs do have the actual numbers.

They know this already.

It seems to have been an acceptable loss seeing how we are stuck with the Clamp.
    :( :(
    • Like x 2
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That seems to be your experience. All of my farmer toons have 3 160 arts and have 300sp. I have never received a tell asking me to max out my arts it to get more meta arts. And my farm toons just pug.

The only times I’ve seen people complaining in general has been when things start falling apart. And that tends to be because people don’t follow mechanics
  8. wisetoons Well-Known Player

i want to be enlightened about the constructivity of this post.
  9. Solarbound Committed Player

The amount of times I've pointed such "life support" changes out and have become villainized in these forums for it. This thread makes me smile:D
    • Like x 2
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So in other words you’ve been saying the same thing for years yet the games still here?
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

At this point.... People have been crying Wolf for so long....
    Not sure why people are surprised that comments saying the Game is Dead are pretty much ignored at this point. :confused:
  12. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

You figured out, that a moderately popular PS3 game doesn't get the same treatment in 2023, as it did when it was new, huh? Well done... :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  13. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

As someone who used to play daily for hours that now only plays the first few weeks of a dlc, i am sad. My dad and I used to play this game together before he passed. Dcuo definitely gave me some good memories but odd development direction has really turned me away, which from what i hear is inevitable in mmo. Now i play other games daily & from time to time i log in and see if my character still looks the sams as he has for the last few years.

Beating a dead horse here, but would it have been that hard for the devs to scabble together a few powers from earth, water, fire and make some air animations n make a tank elemental powerset? 3 of the elements are already done
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Problem here is that when you get those 3 ice cream bars...they are all VERY good. Some of our ice cream bars are pistachio with bubble gum center. And while that might still qualify as 'ice cream'....I guarantee that one will always be the last one in the box.
    • Like x 2
  15. Solarbound Committed Player

Oh, look who's back. I'm not even going to waste my time arguing with you. They got on you enough in here. EG7 revealed proof to my claims. You're just a blind fool with backwards logic that still doesn't get it.
    • Like x 2
  16. Solarbound Committed Player

It's like you've never read my posts. Nice try...:rolleyes:
  17. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

You want Double Caramel?

Buy this box of ice cream bars... There's a less than 1 in 100 chances that you'll get the Double Caramel flavor you want!

But you'll get to choose from one of the three flavorsin the box for one that you don't want.

Also.... "Magnum".... giggity.
    • Like x 2
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

But didn’t you just admit you were say thing the same thing for a while? Yet we are still here
  19. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

After a doctor tells you that you need to quit smoking because it will kill you...

It doesn't mean that he's wrong because you're still alive 8 years later... with a bad cough.

Sure "We" are still here.... but, how many players can that not be said for?
  20. Solarbound Committed Player

Done with you, man. Stay in your little bubble
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.