Chroma style name help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Dude, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Green Lantern Dude Well-Known Player

im trying to track down that chroma that looks like shattered pastel stained glass...anyone know its name? i think it was from an event.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Probably talking about the Holographic Rainbow Chroma...and it is from an event. Dev invasion/Extra Life, to be exact. You're in luck, because it's going on right now. (This is a pic I just took of one of my toons with that particular chroma).

[IMG]
  3. Green Lantern Dude Well-Known Player

nope i got it from a player in game..its called unicorn power chroma. it was/is an april fools event. Anyone know if there is any other way to get it?
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

These are not Chromas.... but they sound like what you describe....

For the Unicorn Power material.... you can only get it during the April's Fool event. :(
    So you will have to wait for the next April's Fool??

There is also a couple more... although not pastel...
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think it's a matter of waiting until next April Fool's Day. I just checked a character with a spare Unicorn Power Material from grants last time (there might not be a chroma version) in their inventory and it's listed as Account Bound.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not a chroma but a regular material. You'll have to wait till April.
  7. Alushaun Well-Known Player

I think one of my characters has a spare Unicorn Material, not sure if it's tradable though. Let me see.

Update: 25 mins later, i was wrong. None of my characters have a spare material.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Doesn't matter if you are a spare one.... it's Account Bound.
    You can see that at the start of my video.
    • Like x 1