Episode Spotlight: Earth 3 & Bonus Teekl Buckets

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: EARTH 3!

Return this week to Episode 30: Earth 3! Currency rewards are doubled and gear costs are halved in this classic episode.

This week – from Thursday, October 26, 2023, through Wednesday, November 1, 2023 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced or mission content in Earth 3
    • 50% discount on Earth 3 gear at vendors
    Source Marks are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from Age of Justice and other episode vendors.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.

BONUS TEEKL BUCKETS!

Happy Trick or Teekling! During the Witching Hour, all players receive three Teekl Buckets each day. This week, we're doubling your buckets, so you will see SIX Teekl Buckets in your grants window every day. Get double the buckets, find candy, and get even more of those sweet, sweet Halloween rewards!

The bonus begins October 26, 2023, and lasts through November 1, 2023.
    • Like x 7
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks again for the bonus week \o
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

ta, very much.
  4. Icon Active Player

Now you know we waiting on Double Marks for the current content....
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Every time they do back-to-back old content double Source Marks...

Me: "Are they coming out with something new we're gonna need those for???"
  6. Critical Massacre Committed Player

******* more buckets!? My inventory is already over loaded. Please stop with all the crap you unload on us. One day I’ll play the actual game instead of just conducting inventory management between my 10 characters.
  7. darkgalahad Level 30

Teekl buckets are swell, but, been waiting on Earth 3 to be in the spotlight. Need to try to get the rest of the clues for the owlman helm. And I just love smacking the bad guys around.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Maybe resetting the weekly open world missions daily would be nice.
    The instances no longer requires replay badges.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Ooo Earth 3! I like this. :D
  10. Doctor Impossible New Player

Delete them and stop complaining over such a foolish thing.
    • Like x 2
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I like the spotlight weeks for old eps, in theory. However, it seems there needs to be some incentive other than just the marks (which are easier to get in quick raids...like USR/Necro) to drive traffic into the content. I can't see anyone really hitting the duo or alert much as both are slower runs than several which would net more marks in the same time if that is the goal. PANE will likely get some MORE love, but it gets plenty already. Escape is probably the only one that will see an uptick, which is good, but hardly worth the whole week's attention.

Metal 1 and 2 came and went and I'm not sure I ever saw groups forming for that content (4 raids BTW) and the few times I tried queueing MOM, nothing would pop for 20+ minutes. Not even 'pop and cancel' queues.

Maybe increased chance of collections or better spiff in the end of run treasure box? Something exclusive to THESE runs that can't be duplicated in quick non episode runs. Not sure what....but something.
    • Like x 2
  12. Otaku New Player

Guys, today I logged in to one of my support chars that are very low level (mostly used for inventory/bank space, etc) and found this grants, what are they and where did they come from? They do now show up on my main (on same account).

[IMG][IMG]

I see a 2021 date in one of the items, but they were not there yesterday. They showed up today.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These are grants for Extra Life. You may want to select an item for more information.
    • Like x 1
  14. Otaku New Player

Ok, that makes sense. But why don't they appear on my main? I only see them in my low level alt-chars.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You probably claimed them previously (like in the last few years) on your main.
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Curious … is it for members only ?
  17. CaptainCanada31 New Player

That's great but I would like to know when thr next double/triple/quadruple Nth Metal xp week (or weekend) is. I might have missed the last one and i have 2 toons with filled inventory.

I was also wondering if there are any plans for a Fortress of Solitude type base in the works?
    • Like x 1
  18. Otaku New Player

I know I did last year, so they are the same rewards as last year?
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Must not be because I got them on an alt and am not a member. There could be a FEW of the items, but not all, and not some of the ones pictured in the screenshot.
  20. Metallix Active Player

This game needs a massive graphics and battle system overhaul