Up-Votes Needed Holy Laggy Que Menu Batman!

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by MegaDCUO, Oct 23, 2023.

1. MegaDCUO New Player

I'm sure we've all been there. You're in a group. Especially a raid sized group.
    You got into the On Duty menu as your' leader has started a que for the instance.....and you mash the button to que up with no luck until you FINALLY hear that "DING" sound..only for it to UNready you up because you had to mash.
    Devs...I implore you... It..is..a..MENU. Why in the holy heck is it SO dang laggy? At least on Ps4 and i assume other consoles. Maybe Ps5 and PC are better. but for me and others on Ps4 it is lag central EVERY time. Even if i'm in my base completely alone. The menu lags like crazy.Now...it also lags in the base item menu of the inventory. But that makes some sense as my main has butt loads of items. But come on. The que menu is so vital to gameplay and it has been like this since the new system came out. I'm sure i'm not the only one to post here about it. But being as it has been so long and nothing has come of it, I figured it'd be time to just try and post about it myself and hope that the devs can actually take the time to fix this dang glitch. Cause it's genuinely game breaking as it bogs down group runs horribly.
    • Like x 2