Up-Votes Needed Reported before but getting worse

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gartman0746, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Gartman0746 New Player

I have reported a huge issue but no resolve
    Issue is logging and playing game. From base to any content location. The world would freeze in combat or just pulling a workstation but my character is moving and another player will tell me I'm moving but to me they are frozen. I have come to call this "stepping out of time"
    Phasing to another phase sometimes help as I believe it reconnects to game in the area I'm in.
    Sometimes I have to use disconnect feature within game menu especially if you attempt to access any vendor and it does not show on screen
    There is no clue to as to when your stepped out of time but it does cause my occurance to miss out on instances to being pentilized by game in missing on feats to not receiving some rewards
    Development tram please look into this issue as this is only game in my PS5 that this occurs.
    • Like x 2
  2. Gartman0746 New Player

This issue has gotten worse as it does not matter what toon I'm on from my top level tool to low level alt. As I attempted to run content my screen freezes and over past sever hous I have to close app or disconnect from in game menu as I was in solo content causing my loss of progress. This continues from doing something simple as in logging in where some items do no load to being in combat watching everything on my screen freeze and again from open world to and from solo to 8 person raids. There is no clue as to what causes but I see everything freeze from using any attack to moving in single line off screen in any direction they were moving. Please look into this as my game play is becoming very difficult to Play
    • Like x 2