Stabilizers & the Doctor Fate Vendor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bradleymsimmons, Oct 13, 2023.

1. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

Was the option to buy a stabilizer every 7 days removed? I don't see it anymore.
  2. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yep. They were also removed from the vendor in Dakota, and from the Daily Rewards. Now we have the stabilizer duo.
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... we are back with the Stabilizer Duo.

4. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

Ugh, that's terrible news. Thanks guys.
    • Like x 3
  5. Grip Committed Player

I'd always put aside 50 weekly Fate tokens for a stabilizer. Will probably keep banking them for awhile to see if the good doctor adds anything new I'm interested in. What do you guys usually get?
    • Like x 1
  6. Akaiko Well-Known Player

Honestly? Nothing if talking about the Fate tokens. I buy seals when I need to do so from Dr Fate.

I think I purchased the few styles I was missing that I wanted over a year ago. So, occassionally if I'm re-designing an alt and realize that it doesn't have a style I want, I'll check if it's on Dr Fate to buy unless I know it's a seasonal style or something that clearly wouldn't be found there.

Generally speaking, those tokens are just piling up. I have no idea what amount I have, but I know it's plenty more than I need.

However, I wasn't buying stabilizers (**doesn't open time capsules on her membership account since around Atlantis**) if those were available for tokens. I knew Dr Fate was selling them but I didn't care to check due to my lack of interest in time capsules. So, for me personally, that's not a change.
    • Like x 1
  7. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Man i didn’t even know that was a thing until now and I just discovered the stabilize in STS like a week ago. I’ve was really missing out on some stabilizers.
    • Like x 2
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

Renown Boosters, mostly. Occasionally Nth Metal Detectors or sometimes Bank Bots, if I think I might need to get something like Quicklime / Personal Dampening Fields / Chronometrics / Specific Pets / Probiotics during a run.
    • Like x 2
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Stabilizers, mostly. Occasionally, Matter Enhancers, to help save on Source Marks. Guess I'll be able to invest in some styles, now. I think I still have to finish the Daring Vigilante style on my main. :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'm truly at a loss over what to do with my Fate Tokens. I'm actually north of 11k. All I'd ever buy were the weekly Stabilizer and the infrequent exclusive style (new fish nets, "Bang Gun" emote duplicate, Cheetah Material duplicate).

DCUO absolutely played me, lol. I always figured if I stopped subscribing (I do monthly sub) I'd have enough Fate Tokens stashed up to continue buying the weekly Stab. 11k would have lasted me a few years. DCUO knew... >_<
    • Like x 1