Town Square Theater Elite (last Boss)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miahztwin, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Miahztwin Committed Player

Does anyone understand the last boss mechanic with the pink spheres she spawns with white skulls? I need a breakdown. Cause this solo is kicking my butt. Either that or nerf this bad boy…

Sincerely, a Medicore DPS that needs renown
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I don't understand it either. But I got my "rank 80 artifacts" and "I only do support role" characters through it by saving orbital and ally for when Zatanna is at about 10% health since that's when it seems she will start using that attack. (you can still use ally at the beginning).
    • Like x 4
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

It seems like a slight DPS check. Take them out quickly and it isn't a problem, from my handful of runs.
    • Like x 4
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

If you interrupt her when she's skulling, she doesn't spawn the globes. Any juggle (knockback, pull, etc.) does it (I didn't try lunging). This is also the easiest way to get the "no damage from her orbs" Feat.
    • Like x 6
  5. Henoshock Well-Known Player

When the spheres skull, you can block to take reduced damage. I think they go away after a while, but you may need to damage them a bit. Also, you can body block a large portion of Zatana's attacks with pets. And in general, for harder solos, it is a good idea to sacrifice some loadout slots for defensive capability if you can't blast through it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Miahztwin Committed Player

yeah i stink. lol
  7. Miahztwin Committed Player

thank you very much, i shall take this great advice and use it.

Also thank you to the others as well for your advice. It really helps.
  8. Emoney Dedicated Player

I've run this everytime as my hybrid setup (full dps gear and spec, but in tank stance for health and healing since I'm fire.)

I use Flashpoint everytime she has a skull above her head and it knocks her down and out of the move. I have yet to see that move with her balls/skulls.

As others mentioned, find a move with knockdown and just interrupt her skull moves, good luck.
    • Like x 3
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The secret is juggling her to interrupt her.

I use Anomaly to CC her....
    or I use Solar Flare from Hang Blasters that will push her backward a bit and interrupt her.

I made a video on test.... but some changes have been made since then.... will see if I can make a new version. ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. Moon Shinobi777 Level 30

Overall damage for the solo needs to be dail down, normal is not as crazy could be managable especially in elite. The glitter ball attack eats thru sheild's while up with a -174500 damage tick in elite, all her attacks do too much damage. Neron solo elite was managable and enjoyable even without elite armor. Please fix this to make solo's enjoyable again.
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Damage seems fine to me....
    Here is my latest video. ;)
    Hope this helps....
  12. Moon Shinobi777 Level 30

Thx, I found a trick to keep her off feet. :)
  13. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

My DPS is usually pretty good at surviving (past elite stuff) but Zatana can take him down more often than I like. I just throw a shield (or 2) into my load out and then I'm usually OK
  14. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'd just like to make a correction and say that 40% is low enough for an orbital and ally to take ut Zatanna. Maybe try 30% if you don't feel safe enough or add an SC to that.
    • Like x 1
  15. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

She hits really hard for a solo elite and has alot of hp. I alway end up using brick to tank her cause without him i would die to fast. You can say it's a dps check but she has killed me every time if I don't use brick and I have 755 sp with 200 dps arts and almost every allie that is meta. But you can't just go in and smash her you need shields and very high damage to beat her cause there isn't even a Regen barrel in there.for me it alway here soul barrage that doing the most damage to me but I noticed that she doesn't do that attack if I am in her face using brick and jackhammer
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

I find if I'm mostly maxed range, those move slow enough for me to easily dodge. I've always used a shield on my prec rotation anyway, so that hasn't really been a change. I guess some playstyles have more difficulty than others. I mostly keep her on her back with counters/knockups and if she does get one of the sphere spawns off at the end, having an orbital/AoE SC is enough to take them out really fast. Those skulls can be juggled, too, if one isn't obliterated fast enough.