Daily Rewards Change? Stabilizer Duo Back?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

I truly despise running this duo, so this is bad news. WHY would you do this? You could have just increased the number of Stab Fragments received from Daily Rewards.

And... WOW at the Artifact XP changes. Does that mean Nth Metal Caches are now Accound Bound? If that is indeed the case, that's a massive change. Some people are going to be pissed. Jeez, I'm just glad I'm done with artifacts. I bought the caches I needed to buy, I leveled up everything I had to have.
    • Like x 7
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Wait a minute - "from... Episode Vendors"

Omfg, they removed the weekly Stabilizer from the Shock to the System vendor. I just knew they would, lmao! Well, looks like I'm never going to Dakota City ever again. Done and done :/
    • Like x 3
  3. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

Imma q for stabilizers and go afk at least once a day
    • Like x 2
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

RIP Dakota bounties rotation.
    • Like x 7
  5. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yeah this woulda been a lot better honestly
    • Like x 5
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

We get it, you’re selfish, and can’t even wait for a partner for a second… this is the toxicity that plagues the game.
    • Like x 4
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yeah I thought this would atleast give the open world bounties some longevity and not have it be a ghost town by the time it was in eeg… guess we can’t have that.
    • Like x 2
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I hate to see that. The bounties had people actually engaged and playing. The bounties also had a built-in loot lockout as you had to wait through the rotation of bounties. Couldn’t speed hack that.
    • Like x 3
  10. spikeat Well-Known Player

Does this mean I have to log in for more than 21 days?

What's being added to the daily log in rewards in lieu of stabilizers?
    • Like x 1
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Who the heck asked for this to come back? Who? [IMG]

Anyway, looks like my Ignore List is gonna be back to growing at its old rate.
    • Like x 5
  12. Eve YouTuber

Basically you have to log in and run the stabilizers duo because you can't get stabs any other way now. They changed the rewards for the days that give stabilizers, but we don't know what they are - yet.
  13. myandria Item Storage

True. I'm sure you can still buy stabilizers from the marketplace with "real" money; in my opinion, that is the true reason the stabilizer duos were brought back. Someone probably saw a dip in profits and figured out that players weren't buying as many stabilizers as before because of the Daily Rewards perk and the Vendors selling them for in game currency.
    • Like x 6
  14. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Ya, this needs to be a solo I don’t have time for other players who still don’t know what to do in this game. I need my alone and free time earning this degree of rewards to not be reliant upon another player + that duo out of all duos, smh.
    • Like x 3
  15. spikeat Well-Known Player

Who asked for this reversion? I only enjoy stabilizer duo on bonus weeks.
    • Like x 1
  16. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Even if this is true won’t do them any justice as they already clearly said they weren’t going to be using the money earned from this game to make dcuo better. So, spend your coins wisely.
    • Like x 2
  17. myandria Item Storage

Agree 100%.

The devs could have also made the stabilizer event a solo and a duo with the same amount of stabilizer rewards and implemented a loot lock if a player chooses one OR the other to do. This would have allowed players to choose how they want to play for their stabilizers. Just my opinion/suggestion, of course.
    • Like x 4
  18. myandria Item Storage

Yes, EG7 will not put more money into this game than the company already has allotted for it; however, the game still has to make some sort of profits in order to keep running.
    • Like x 2
  19. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Disgusting. Those duos should have been deleted from the game long ago in favor of the daily login rewards.
    • Like x 4
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I have the opposite issue lol. I find it annoying when players afk at the start and expect the other player to do the duo for them
    • Like x 3