Fixed Remove the Lightstream movements from the Marketplace

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Balistical Ice, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

It's clear that you guys have no intentions on fixing this bug. Yet you still have players buying them expecting them to work. You are robbing your players blindly without even telling them it's broken. Remove them or fix them. Shady asf
    • Like x 7
  2. MikeB Level 30

Lol. Wow. Just the fact that they are still selling them on the marketplace when they dont work is shady. Calm down boot licker.
    • Like x 8
  3. Eve YouTuber

It should be removed, I absolutely agree. However I think they haven't removed it because it works for PC, and PC shares the Market Place with PS. The bare minimum would be put a warning on the item.
    • Like x 4
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They probably still sell them because they work fine on PC. Maybe they can remove them just for PS players.
    • Like x 3
  5. myandria Item Storage

Unfortunately, I don't see this happening anytime soon since they are not "completely" broken across the servers and the devs didn't say anything about lightstream movement being "unfixable". It could be a combination of finding a "fix" that won't break anything else and it's priority level, which is probably low. Just my opinion, of course. :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

To be fair, you responded to a level 4 QA tech who has PLENTY of experience with all types of business and a vast background. Pretty bold of you to assume. Atleast I'm not arrogant ya fool
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These had been removed from the Marketplace previously, but it looks like the made it back out (probably during one of our sale swaps). They will be removed again wherever they don't display correctly, until they are fixed.
    • Like x 9
  8. KlarionDCUO New Player

So to confirm… why has this not been fixed in many years? I would assume something as simple as movement speed visuals not being visabke on a specific console would be an easy resolve to make in 3+ years of development… especially if they’re still purchasable by the players & part of the 10k lantern package that’s sold also.
    • Like x 1
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

What exactly is broken about them? I have light stream on my quantum and ps4 and now 5 and it’s visuals aren’t glitches, it works fine?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

While it may sound frustrating - because it is frustrating, I guess - we have spent a ridiculous amount of engineering hours on trying to get this fixed. The fix continues to elude us, unfortunately. It is slated to get looked at again.
    • Like x 7
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The trail doesn't show for speedsters. It's near invisible unless you're fight or acrobat.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

Ohhh. Yea ok I don’t have a “trail” but it does show the octagon light pattern when I jump and press and hold “x”. Cool enough for me lol.
  14. MikeB Level 30

Yeah but FYI, that's not a lightstream. Js
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

The “blue light stream” from
    The market place is the item I am talking about.
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I thought I would share this and I am not sure if everyone already knows. I have rainbow lightstream movement on one of my alts and normally it just shows stars but yesterday I was in Alantis doing some boss fights for marks and I noticed as I was swimming the rainbow lightstream was working. It only worked during the Alantis swimming. When I got out of Alantis it went back to stars
  17. Shaz DCUO New Player

I have been asking about the Lightstream for years lol.. thank you
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because swimming in Atlantis is just another variant of flying. The light streams are not broken for flying or acrobat.
    • Like x 2
  19. Grip Committed Player

Yeah. This hurt a little...

I watched no preview video and scrutinized no ads before adding every single "lightstream" variety to my styles tab.

ME (for 4-ish yrs): Wheeee!! *speeding around on my PS happy to have a non-gold lightning option*
    ME (now): *walking with movement mode untoggled after finally learning what I've been missing*
  20. Betleskisan New Player

How much did Daybreak pay you to post this...or are they ripping you off too?