Test Discussion Episode 46 Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Sep 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Thanks for updating the wiki. Its a thankless effort, that magically gets updated, by players like you.
    • Like x 3
  2. Brianna lexus New Player

Just wondering if the avatar bombardier gear and time capsule gear is going be scale up for this new dlc didnt see no note on it last dlc i saw that the gear got scale up and note on it please just pointing it out didnt see no information on it thank you
  3. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

You can always check that by visiting the "Loot" chat tab after having completed any instance.

HTH, AP
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

I know that, but im not in test server. Thats why i ask.

But hey...thanks for the reply, i guess.
    Didnt answer my doubt tho
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Loot
    • Removed Magical Blade base decorations from loot tables and Cheetah vendor
    This is from patch notes....Is this temporary? if at all, why? These were very good base items....
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Asking the same question. I was really surprised to read this. What are the plans with these?? why remove base items at all?
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe they were.... too good... dun dun dunnnn :D
  8. Achikah All About That Base

Also here to voice my concerns/questions about the removal of the Magical Blades since they're an incredible base item. Was really looking forward to those specifically in quite a few of my bases.
    • Like x 1
  9. Red Five Developer

I agree, they are incredible, but they were actually causing some weird loading screen bug, which is strange and unexpected. Hopefully this can be fixed soon, and they can make their way back into the wild.
    • Like x 5
  10. Eve YouTuber

Understandable, as much as it sucks. Could maybe add them back during a bonus week for the episode maybe, if you're able to find the fix soon :D
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.