Ui Modern Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dior_XT, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Dior_XT Level 30

hey community !

i think i can remember reading about an ui update to make it modern and look good again and not old.
    dont know if im mistaken. is there any news on this ?
    this would make the game look so much better imo!
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You must have not logged in for quite some time because they started UI updates a couple years ago.
  3. Dior_XT Level 30

my brother.... its the same hahahhaha

• Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It is not. They started with the Fortification Menu and then updated the On Duty and the Allies Menu is completely new. According to a recent interview the Character Creation UI is up next.
  5. Dior_XT Level 30

i was thinking about completely modernizing it lel.
    • Like x 1
  6. Grip Committed Player

What specific ways do you suggest?
  7. Dior_XT Level 30

something like this
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Grip Committed Player

Not sure what their plans are or how the sizing would translate, but I'm a sucker for lively colors on darker backgrounds.
  9. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

They did start but abandon an actual UI overhaul in preparation for the then-upcoming PS4 I think, but the memories are rather vague. I wonder what happened to that.

Oh look, I even found a video about it:
    • Like x 1
  10. Grip Committed Player

S-tier share :D
    They said it was a work in progress at that time. Would love to see a version of that where the menu categories lead to stylish floating submenus instead of expanded blockiness. As far as thee dark semi-transparent look- This is the way. Thanks!
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This was revealed the year before Sony sold off their development studios to Columbus Nova/Jason Epstein which was followed by multiple layoffs.
  12. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

"Use these to purchase new dogs for your equipment loadouts." :confused: