Is A Battle Tank Art Next Up?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DuffleBagBoii, Sep 18, 2023.

1. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

We have a battle healer art & now one for troll.. is it safe to say that soon we’ll have one for tank?
    • Like x 2
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

My opinion differs I love battle tanking
    • Like x 4
  3. Grip Committed Player

In fairness to the concept of officially released artifacts, the fix for that is in the package itself. Otherwise, the aspiring battle-rollers cobble together non-role efficient arts to create damage. An art with a hybrid role in mind adds effects that cause damage while working the role. If the player then neglects to spec properly... welp. Nothing we can really do but keep them far away from our groups, you know?
  4. Grip Committed Player

Haha I love this in response to the poster who said:
    LOL Mannn we see your near max sp. Chill :cool: (and congrats)
    • Like x 2
  5. Grip Committed Player

I'd like to see what they come up with, but hopefully if they do it, the art doesn't depend on a full level 200 breakthrough to be great. Not calling no names_____ I almost called a name. Good thread; watching...
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

For anything reg I am normally in battle tank on artie. 756 sp so I max might then rest split between dom and hp arts are lasso transformation and strategists but will swap mof if I need shields more. Should mention I am earth so I juggling adds none stop. But if they did bring another art for damage tank i would try it since I am just leveling swap arts now anyways
    • Like x 1
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

And I want to be a Battle HealTrollTank . Then I can just solo everything. ;)

But seriously, I enjoyed battle healing just fine, and I don't have a problem with people who want to battle tank.
    • Like x 1
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Me to bro and I love battle trolling to it's fun and I for one can't wait for a battle tank one.
  9. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Battle roles are viable for most regular content and even some elites provided you have the artifact and SP investment. I run it often with players I trust and it helps in PUG runs especially when they're undergeared/DPS is lacking just to make the content go by faster.
    • Like x 1
  10. Grip Committed Player

Just to make clear some nuance.... the only criticism I read about battle roles here related to players not having stats to back up their build. Hope that wasn't too controversial, my friends. I think most of us are in the same page as the original poster, right?
  11. Wallachia Devoted Player

R-rage?
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I seem to be doing just fine with just 200+ skill point but I can imagine how much powerful I would become if I had 700 skill points. Having that amount in regular content is just overkill.
    • Like x 1