Livestream Preview: Episode 45 - Justice League Dark Cursed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Preview Justice League Dark Cursed!

Episode 46 is almost here. Take a first look at the new episode's content, gear, and rewards tomorrow!

Join us for a preview livestream on September 15, 2023, at 11AM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 10
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am so looking forward to watching, thanks \o
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yes! Super excited to see everything :D
    • Like x 1
  4. nes el New Player

episode 46 sounds promising
  5. Spicy Level 30

yes yes yes I gonna be watching the stream!! (unless i forget or get busy or something happens to where i cant stream it)
    CANT WAIT!!!!
  6. Kurama Active Player

Hi there !!.

Will it be available on the test server when the broadcast ends? .
  7. MegaDCUO New Player

I'm still in the...Dark..heh.. On it thus far. Too busy at this time.
    But please tell me we're getting John Constantine and or Zatanna as allies for this. Cause who DOESN'T want either of them as an ally?
    • Like x 1
  8. Capt Mephisto Active Player

Without a Spectre of a doubt. it is Fate that we get one of these two. I just don't want to get too hopeful, though. If it happens I will be in Xanadu!
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Also Swamp Thing I hope out of these three we can get at least two lol.
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Y'all BROUGHT IT today. So many great new additions + what looks to be an all-time great Episode. Seriously, round of applause for all of your hard work.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Great job on all the styles for ep 46 content and all. Everything looks fantastic and I will be waiting for my Cursed Zatana aura in the future ;)
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Anyone know what the horns on the heads are called on live stream of botth Glitter and the other person?
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

It's from the Halloween Event, Devil Horns Accessory
    • Like x 1
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank you so much, I have a toon that would be perfect for those
    • Like x 1
  15. Odin EU Level 30

Looked amazing, excited for October even more. Well done.
  16. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Teekl ally.

[IMG]

Now we're only missing a cat transformation trinket. Thank you so much, Dev team. [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Ascended Well-Known Player

Like what I see here. The styles are good; that Deadman epic backpiece? That's legit. Wonder how the head piece is gonna mesh with different face styles, I feel like we're gonna see some freaky combinations. :) And the Wonder Girl suit came out really nice. Always like getting 'normal' clothes in the game. Think I might use some of it on a toon or two. Teekyl ally makes me laugh. My kids are gonna love that when they see it. Love the Zee ally. OP cape is cool but probably nothing I'll use style-wise. Was that a back piece or shoulders?

Holiday rewards are good. Feel like they're better than usual actually. Really feeling this, but then, the devs always knock the Halloween stuff out of the park. I need all of it.

Wasn't thrilled with the new capsule (not a fan of the system anyway) but I'm pretty happy with the new episode and holiday.
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

It's the same Justice League Dark map again, tired of it.
    If there's not a corrupted WW as a boss I don't want it. I guess she will be in, since we have corrupted Zatanna and Cassie.
    The styles are cute.
    Already asking for extra rewards:
    Zatanna's boots
    Isis hairstyle
    Isis styles
    • Like x 1
  19. WonderEU Level 30

I watched the stream up to the instances as I don’t like to watch anything before the episode drops, but I have to say…. It is all looking amazing!
    The episode styles are literally so good. Those Wondergirl bracers are the ones I’ve dreamed of having for many years. The Deadman style is also incredibly well done. The Halloween styles are fantastic and in all honesty the base items had me squealing with excitement, it’s gonna be amazing to play about with those.

All in all the episode and Halloween events are shaping up to be incredible.

My only concern it’s the Zatanna ally, she seems underwhelming and we have other allies for pets. I think she needs to be reworked in my opinion as she is a lot better than the attributes she’s been given.
  20. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

The only other ally we have for pets is Emperor Aquaman. Zatanna is fine as she is. She is even superior to Aquaman as her passive doesn't rely on factors outside player control.