Batman Day & Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]
    HAPPY BATMAN DAY

Batman Day is here again, a time where (almost) all of Gotham City shows their support and thanks to their Caped Crusader. Start your celebrations with free gifts!

All players can claim:
    • 4 new, classic, and iconic Batman posters from 2023 Batman Day comic book covers (base items)
    • Defend Gotham T-Shirt
    Members can additionally claim:
    • Enhanced Bat Swarm T-Shirt
    To claim these gifts, players must log in between September 14-October 4, 2023.

To claim the member gifts, players must log in with an active membership. One gift per character.

[IMG]
    Enhanced Bat Swarm T-Shirt (Members Only), Defend Gotham T-Shirt

[IMG]
    Batman Day 2023 Base Item Posters

To learn more about Batman Day, head to DC's BatmanDay.com for news, information, and more. Happy Batman Day!
    • Like x 7
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Those shirts are awesome
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I hope next year the Batman Day the shirts currently have long sleeve variants and enhanced long sleeve variants.
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

That black & blue t-shirt, the enhanced bat swarm, is really pretty! I wouldn’t mind having it irl! It was match well with some stone washed distressed jeans, yeah I would love it. :)
  5. The I3atman New Player

Is there any chance we can get the anniversary batman emblem again?
    • Like x 2
  6. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Can anyone tell me the style of the Pants/Trousers please [IMG]
  7. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

These illustrations aren't actual ingame models, but what the staff come up with in their cgi environments. The only thing in the pic that's at all representative of ingame images is the graphic on the shirt. The rest is just dressing, like using mashed potatoes for ice cream in tv commercials so it doesn't melt under the studio lights when you're advertising the very real chocolate syrup that's being poured over it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Oh wow a bot lmao
    • Like x 1
  9. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info,Such a shame they are not available in the game :(
  10. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Those are the Shadow Bender leg style. *Sometimes* they use styles only devs has. I remember when they promoted the Starfire hairstyle and the shorts they used were a Dev only style that never made it to the game. It is an actual model just slightly modified in photoshop.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Awesome !! Thank you loads Zoe,Very much appreciated :):);) Im a very Happy Chappy now
    • Like x 2
  12. Red Cardinal New Player

The Shadowbender pants piece I think
    • Like x 1
  13. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info. :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is literally an in-game screenshot.
    • Like x 8
  15. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I sit corrected (orthopedic shorts). :)