Livestream Previews: Batman Day And Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No downtime tomorrow. The capsule and gifts will begin with daily restarts.
    • Like x 5
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The same place you can put your negativity?
    • Like x 2
  3. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

well i got any right to say that im sick of this stuff if you dont want to see it DONT READ IT PROBLEM SOLVED any just bcs im not Hype any trash here im no 12 year old child !!!

why i react like i do is simple its always the same ppl hype anything here not matter whaz trash they throw out or how may times the do the same chars im not sry for dont run after everyone else here to make that clear
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

You can voice your opinion without being negative though
    • Like x 2
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I'd like to see a desk with the classic red phone, Shakespeare bust and a book case as an interactive base item. The red phone can ring and randomly light up, which you can pick up the phone and act like youre taking a call from Commisioner Gordon, or Alfred or a villainous prank call/serious call. Also you can interact with the Shakespeare bust. Tilt the head back and the bookcase slides open revealing two poles.

I'd like to see a Batman emblem or few like the Lantern symbol accessory style.

Maybe something like classic 1966 Batman and Robin roaming around your base / league hall. At random they will scale up the side the big wall in your base or league hall, only to have that nefarious, dastardly Mepps pop his head and an arm out the window and cut the cables, laughing and watching Batman and Robin fall the floor.

I;d also like to see us gifted the Batman styles from the counsel of Batman in Origin Crisis and the Batman style from Family Reunion.
  6. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I'm thankful we are getting a new capsule. Because of my legendary sub, I have plenty of stabilizers and am looking forward to the feats that I might acquire through opening said capsules. Be optimistic for what the future may hold. There may be something you appreciate, you won't know until you actually see what the capsule has in store.
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

What about a floor item that is a horizontal piece of wall, so that people can fake climbing the side of a building?
    • Like x 1
  8. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

The twitch stream's about to start.
  9. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

New armor is disappointing to say the least…
    • Like x 3
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I hope the new Lumos chroma is tintable.
  11. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

I would respond to this if I had any clue what you were trying to say. I don't speak whatever language this is and I don't think Google Translate can help. The only thing you have made clear is you need professional help if you are getting this upset over a video game.
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I can’t decide whether it’s good news that I was not interested in absolutely anything in the capsule or bad...probably good...
    ....well, of course, congratulations to everyone who found something interesting for themselves in it...well...or condolences if they do not have the resources to get what they want...;)
  13. Odin EU Level 30

I always get confused by these. Will it be by daily/weekly reset or the daily server maintenance restart?

- Odin.
  14. Eve YouTuber

Daily Server Maintenance
  15. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

tell me one thing what makes you think im 12 by the date 29.11?
  16. Ascended Well-Known Player

Emblems. I was talking about emblems there, not styles. None of those guys have one yet, and I think they should. It'd open up a lot of options.

And I know the style sets we have, other than Red Robin they're all pretty old. I think out of Nightwing, Red Hood, and Deathstroke, the newest suit is from 2016 or so? They're showing their age. And like I said, I don't count the Spyral collection. It's a twopiece slimline, not a full style set. I'd rather get a suit for someone we haven't seen yet, like Azreal, but I'd also rather get a new/updated suit for someone who hasn't gotten a lot of love in years, like Nightwing or Slade, instead of another Bat suit, which we get so often it almost feels like an annual thing.

And speaking of. Can't say the capsule thrills me. None of it's bad and I'm sure there're players who were looking for exactly this, but I'm not among them. The little Batman doll for opening 15 is cute, I guess. The lumos aura and chroma are super cool. Quite impressed there. Don't think it'd fit any of my characters but I'm sure I could find something to do with these if I got them. The Bat armor...I'm always happy to get tech styles and this looks fine, but I don't think I'll be using any of it either (maybe the wings, possibly?). Nor the emblems. They're cool, don't get me wrong, but probably nothing I'm gonna use.

Devs did a good job on what they made, I just kinda wish they had put that time and effort into something/someone else. But good designs regardless.
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

oh, mate! only if it comes with a Bat-Climb emote!!! imagine that! awesome!!!
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

I can't wait for the Batus -er- Tut-Tut emote.
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So today is Batman Day!
    And make no mistake about it! I AM wearing a Batman shirt today and I’ve watched up to half of the Filmation New Adventures of Batman Saturday Morning cartoon!..So far!

All that being said,……
    What about Superman Day?!?
    There IS such a thing, isn’t there?!?