Livestream Previews: Batman Day And Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Corwin Quantum Level 30

"and we're still waiting on Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing, Deathstroke, "

We have a Red Robin, Red Hood, 2 Nightwing (2 if you count Spyral) and 2 Deathstroke. So out of all that, we might sort of need an Old Robin style.
    • Like x 3
  2. Odin EU Level 30

This gives me something to look forward to on Friday. Hopefully I manage to catch the stream.

Aside from that I doubt there would be a new ally with it. I just hope though that Future Batman becomes available some day as an ally. As that is the incarnation of Batman I associate the most to DCUO. Due to DCUO’s cinematic trailer.
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

2 Deathstroke inspired styles, 0 dual or single katana for back piece. Epic fail, thanks for nothing old devs in charge of styles, lol.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I got an Ace the Bat Hound feeling
    • Like x 3
  5. Spicy Level 30

been waiting on this since i found out about it a few minutes ago! great work!!
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Unless its a official catwoman suit the style will go in the style grave yard like the other 20 batman styles that are in this game. But maybe it will have a collection I want 2 collect.
  7. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Why does it have to be a Capsule. We Legendary members used to get the gifts for Batman Day. Is that no longer a thing?
  8. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Will there be a longer maintenance downtime September 14 for the new Caped Crusader, Batman Time Capsule? If so what time will the downtime begin?
  9. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I hope the new capsule will drop an artifact but I am 99% sure it won’t. I hope they drop an ally (a good one at that) but that might be 20%. I have a feeling the capsule might have a new emote relating to Batman.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The announcement does mention a gift as well. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Bizarro World Batman. All you really need in an upside Batman emblem and upside down utility belt. [IMG]
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The "Raptor Infiltrator" style is a robin style from an old PvP suit.

[IMG]
  13. sirAlann New Player

14. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

please let this happen !!!
    [IMG][IMG]
  15. CaptainCanada31 New Player

So when is the next double/triple/quadruple currency week for STTS?
  16. CaptainCanada31 New Player

IKR? They finally give us a chance to buy thr Superman Emblem at Tempus Fuginaut but the only Superman episode we've had so far since the game started was the one where he runs away from doomsday and then he dies. Again. And comes back to life. Again.
  17. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

things for Batman in DCUO ? OMG WHO WOULD EXPECT THIS GUYS....lets dont just do and Batman day lets do any Batman Lfetime let us forget all this other useless chars dc was created as long as we can get Batman i should be enoigh right? isnt that the Fanboys dream?

you wanna know were you can put your Batman Tcs?
    • Like x 1
  18. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Why don't you go be a bummer somewhere else? Some of us are excited about batman day and don't need to hear from a negative nancy.
    • Like x 2
  19. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

I have a feeling the 2911 in your name is your birthdate....your post has all the emotional maturity and intelligence of a 12 year old. If English is your first language you are really bad at it. If not ...then you are still bad at it.

If you don't like Batman time capsules then don't open any....problem solved....If you don't want a free gift for Batman Day then don't redeem it....problem solved. FYI Batman Day isn't just a DCUO thing, neither is Superman Day or Wonder Woman Day.....maybe you should go complain to DC Comics instead.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is a time capsule and separately there are Batman Day gifts.
    • Like x 5