Livestream Previews: Batman Day And Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Time Capsule & Batman Day!

Our next Time Capsule features the Caped Crusader, Batman, and just in time for this year's Batman Day. The new Time Capsule launches September 14, 2023.

Join us for a preview livestream tomorrow, September 13, 2023, at 11AM PT over on our official twitch channel.

During this livestream, we will also look at this year's new Batman Day rewards.
    • Like x 13
  2. Eve YouTuber

Awesome, long overdue for a stream :D Looking forward to this!
    • Like x 4
  3. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

This ought to be good. Good choice, though there are several capsules around the Caped Crusader, this capsule I am looking forward to very much so. It is befitting of the time and I see the Batman fans swarming to get their hands on this new capsule. Can't wait for the stream!
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Batman day! I hope hey do something in Honor of Kevin Conroy and Arleen Sorkin, two amazing voices for Batman characters.

Looking forward to seeing this, hopefully I'll be able to catch the stream.
    • Like x 13
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am so looking forward to this. Batman is a favorite of mine next to superman.
    • Like x 1
  6. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Wow no new content but a chance to buy something THANK YOU !!!
  7. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

YAY, we're finally gonna get some Batman related stuff, which we haven't got once since the game launched. I'm so excided!!!
    • Like x 3
  8. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Reading is FUNdamental.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Their Twitch page says they will be streaming the new episode on Friday
    • Like x 1
  10. kallader Committed Player

I enjoy all capsule always have some piece I can use to do other styles anyway so all styles are welcome in my book :).
    Still hoping for Alfred base item like Ambush Bug :D
    • Like x 2
  11. The JadeRabbit New Player

Hopefully we'll get a chance at that old Batman 89 logo again and a bunch of new design logos like they did for superman capsules
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Oh Yeah!!!!

Time to do the Happy Dance. ;)
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They already did for Kevin....

But would not be against them doing more in his Honor,
    Something for Arleen would be nice too.

We shall see.
  14. Aren Sul Committed Player

We're getting an Alfred base item who will tell us when tea is ready, offer snarky comments about our being out all night, and sarcastically mention how he loves what we've done with the place. :);)
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar. ;)
  16. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

You are so awesome. Thank you so much. You are greatly appreciated. On the right track to keep the community in good spirits. Have a wondrous day. The dark knight would be proud. :)
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So is this happening or…
  18. Eve YouTuber

Yeah tomorrow
  19. Ascended Well-Known Player

Eh, I'm of the 'wait and see' mindset. I open capsules with the daily rewards but that's it. I don't chase down styles, and never bother with the collections at all (too much hassle, broker prices often higher than I'm willing to pay for a 1/12 piece). Never been a fan of the capsule system. Plus, I'm really really not interested in another Batman style. Got more of those than I can use already, and we just got a Bat suit not too long ago. Really don't want another.

But that said, the capsule stuff is usually pretty cool (even if I don't get most of it myself). Often better than content rewards, far as visuals go. And maybe the style won't be another Batman (unlikely maybe, with Batman Day, but maybe). We're way past due for an Azreal or Catwoman set, and I think it's time we got a new Nightwing style as well (I don't count the spyral two piece collection). Plus, capsules usually have some good emblems, and we're still waiting on Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing, Deathstroke, and I don't know who else. All the Outsiders, if you count them as Bat related I guess.

There'll probably be a few bits and pieces here that I want. Maybe even a few that I'm willing to hunt down. But we've got tons of Bat stuff already, so....I'm whelmed.
    • Like x 1
  20. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Whoot Whoot Sounds Awesome Can’t Wait And I Hope We Get That Batmobile As Base Pet Because I Been Trying To Get It Forever And Was Told How But I Didn’t See Where It Was Included In The Pack But Anyways Cheers And Have A Great Day Everyone:)