Homecoming 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Her old style was So much better..I wish we got that one instead.
  2. Eve YouTuber

I would also love the Tamaranian NPC's styles, since it is inspired by the Teen Titans 2003 Animated Series.
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

Limited event annoucement should come with date duration, for how long this runs?
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

BTW anyone knows if we can unlock Homecoming styles with replay badges?
    I guess not. But are they account bound or character bound only?
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

the new Starfire gear's account bound, for sure.
    • Like x 1
  6. AlexFoxx New Player

How come I'm not getting any tickets from the games, do you have to be a Member to get them?
  7. Eve YouTuber

Did you take the quests from Raven and Miss Martian and turned them back?
  8. Ruen Morleth Level 30

I' also wondering how long this lasts cause I didnt realize the items were account bound tell yesterday morning so I was only running the 1 person i wanted the starfire style for but I see the end dates been asked here like 5 times with no answer.
  9. Ingrando Well-Known Player

When does this event end? There hasn’t been any dates lately I am going to need time to get the new items
  10. Eve YouTuber

• Homecoming Event
      • September 7, 2023-October 4, 2023
    • Like x 2
  11. AlexFoxx New Player

I did, but I got a grand total of 6 tickets and can't repeat them without buying Replay Badges. So is that it, the games are pointless unless you have a ton of Replay Badges to keep doing the quests?
  12. Eve YouTuber

They're daily quests. So you can only run them one time unless you use replays. You can also run the on duty 4-player alert, but It's also once a day.
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

I will add that the items are account bound, if not outright tradable, and this is where having an alt army comes in. They don't need to be anything special to run the content, grab some marks, and trade the items to your main.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dwild Well-Known Player

You can get 10 tokens a day without using replays. 3 each for the Raven and Miss Martian tasks and 4 for the alert, which is easy. As of tomorrow you have 17 days left, so you can pile up 170 tokens on each alt you have. Although you cannot trade the tokens, you CAN buy the 4 style parts on any alt and send them to the toon you want to have the outfit. Just don't open the style boxes...buy them and send them to your alt. Same for the base items.
  15. Elocin Level 30

Thanks Zoe! :)
    • Like x 2