Test Discussion Homecoming 2023: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Cardboard Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats for Homecoming 2023.

Enjoy new styles and new base items from the Vendor H0M3-C0M1N6 bot in the House of Legends and Titan's Tower!

Along with these new items are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Glitter and Gold
    - Extraterrestrial Titan
    - Gumball Gaming

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Note: There is a known bug that the Syl'Khee base pet is cheaper than it should be. It should cost 50 tickets instead of 12.
    • Like x 3
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here are them styles and base items for those who want to see them. ;)

• Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Great rewards this year. Haven't seen any major issues. Is there still time to maybe edit out the "Cloud" part of the confetti? It doesn't really make a lot of sense. That's probably not possible in this stage but worth asking.
    • Like x 1
  4. SilkyPawz Bunny

Hello,

I know this might be late but I was wondering if by any chance the Tasty Pretzel, could be added to the vendor or increase the drop rate just a little, they only drop from the indoor seasonal and I ran it lots last year and maybe got like 12 of them.

Thank you

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Swifty Mugiwara Active Player

Yea would also want this to be on the vendor. Drop rate wasnt great for me either. If we could get version of this for all the seasonals would be cool too if possible.
    • Like x 2
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Third this :)