Up-Votes Needed Save the Universe

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by KiraStone, Aug 29, 2023.

1. KiraStone New Player

I have been doing over and over repeatedly Save The Universe duo and raid and I am not getting any credit at all whatsoever. I made a ticket and but the GM told me to post it on the forum. I have clicked on Duty Save The Universe: Magic and I also clicked on track STU but still I am not getting no credit, this happened to me on a raid as well, I was doing the raids over and no credit was given and I am on PC , so any devs , help fix this glitch or whatever this is. Thanks
    • Like x 1
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

Are you sure youre not leaving the instance too early¿
    Because if you are leaving before the scorecard auto show up, then thats not a bug.
  3. KiraStone New Player

I have not left the instance early, this happened to me before with STU Universe Raid , I had to write a ticket and now it is happening with STU duos
  4. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I've had this same issue on 3 of my characters, while others get the credit and the duo/alert/raid locks out properly. Because of my bad memory I'm not risking playing STU on those characters because I don't want to even appear like I'm using a exploit. As you can still seem to get the gear choices from the sub-bosses as they don't lock out either.