CR Requirement for the next episode

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Aug 27, 2023.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Any idea on what that CR number might be?

I am leveling all of my Alts to the bare minimum cr requirement for the next episode. I’m getting them all up to 405. Think that is enough?
  2. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Should be 402 (possibly 403), which is the new maximum CR with only Omnibus gear (to be item level 350).
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That should be fine. Minimum cr is normally the upper limits with avatar gear/purple gear. So around 402-404 seems about the right range. My farmer toons normally have mostly purple dlc gear with a few random blue (0-3) pieces missing by the time a new dlc comes out and never have issues getting into the new content. Currently my farmer toons are all 404-405.
  4. VariableFire Loyal Player

Dakota Bounty CRs are 402 so probably that.
  5. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Is it not always 15 cr from the previous dlc? So 400 I think since 385 was the cr for shock to the system. Aside from my main almost all my characters are 406 with regular version on the vendor gear.
  6. Vella Well-Known Player

Each recent DLC has gone up by 17/18 of the current minimum. So probably 402 or 403 with max CR being 430/431 depending on what the next OP item is. My vote is legs.
  7. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

The CR progression farce marches on....

:(
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Disregard the above statement