Can I purchase Daybreak Cash via Steam wallet?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GroveJr, Aug 12, 2023.

1. GroveJr New Player

Like the title says, is there any way to purchase Daybreak Cash via Steam? I don't have CC and my country doesn't support any other payment methods provided. I tried selecting Add Cash button from the in-game marketplace but it stuck at "Please select a Daybreak Cash bundle" forever.
  2. Dwild Well-Known Player

If you got your game through Steam and run DCUO via Steam, you can put cash into your Steam Wallet in your account on Steam. Then in DCUO you go to Marketplace and there is an option to add Daybreak cash. It asks how much you want to add and then lists where it will come from. In my case, since my DCUO subscription and access is through Steam, DCUO only listed Steam as a source. One button. Been adding DBC to the game via Steam ever since.
  3. GroveJr New Player

[IMG]
    Yeah, that's what I first thought but I was stuck on this screen forever. Do I have to fill my Steam wallet first because I'm currently a little low at the moment?

https://imgur.com/a/ng5Y3Jk
  4. Napoleon Well-Known Player

I would not advise adding additional funds to your Steam wallet if this keeps occurring. Even when using a CC, I get stuck on the same screen when attempting to purchase Daybreak cash. Why this occurs? I have no idea. A lot of people are in the same boat as you.
  5. Tolly Committed Player

I often do it you just need to install the game from steam and in the game you select what you want in DB and it will continue in procedure purchases steam, once you have selected steam from the game the rest will work as you know the operation of purchasing steam.
  6. GroveJr New Player

So there's no way other than CC to add Daybreak Cash? I just wanna buy some auras but I guess my toons are not destined to be shiny.