Downtime Server Downtime - August 10, 2023 - Game Update 136

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 136

All worlds will be taken offline at 6AM PT on August 10, 2023, to launch Game Update 136. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 136 features the Save the Universe 2023 event.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.
    • Like x 7
  2. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Kinda knew this was coming considering the nature of the next update. I cannot wait until it's back up.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Awesome, looking forward to it. Is Blue Beetle launching aswell or just STU?
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, I am so looking forward to this. Thanks so much, I may have not mentioned it but I really love this game. We come a long ways since space inavaders and asteroids or even brealthru. \o/
    • Like x 3
  5. Elocin Level 30

Thanks! :)
  6. Arsenal Prime New Player

Thank you for the update. Been a member since day one, and still find the game quite fun.
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

oh my god please hurry with new content.

more. more. more.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I mean...if you want to take about 10 min longer than expected....I wouldn't mind the free stuff either.

Just saying.
    • Like x 4
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I had a feeling STU would launch tomorrow. I was finally able to sign in to the test server today.:rolleyes:
  10. Incineration Inferno Active Player

Anyone able to confirm if their is or isn't a new ally? I saw it posted somewhere on here and am unable to find a mention of it anywhere else.

Thank you
  11. VariableFire Loyal Player

Well, the upcoming content thread had this on there for a few days. Kind of surprised it took so long for the downtime announcement.
  12. Eve YouTuber

Blue Beetle Ally is on test server. I'm curious if it's coming or not. You can see a thread on it in the testing section or the forums
  13. Plowed In Loyal Player

I’d think Homecoming event related or new Time capsule related.
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

Yeah that could also makes sense. How long as the current capsule been out?
  15. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

The main page says June 14.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Ah alright. If we go by how they did Kahndaq & Neon, they had 4 months in between. But we had resurgence too not long ago before Kryptonian General. And barely 2 months since June? I thought it will come out for the Blue Beetle movie, but otherwise maybe in September.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not from a Time Capsule.... you can buy Blue Beetle from Cyborg on Test.

It will probably be on the MarketPlace.

The Blue Beetle movie comes out August 18.
    So will we get the Blue Beetle Ally today?? will we get it the 18???
    I guess we will know later today. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

I got him from the test vendor. I should really check Cyborg more often lool I'm just assuming they're all capsules allies at this point
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Next week for Blue Beetle, with the movie.
    • Like x 7
  20. Eve YouTuber

Thank you Mepps!