Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - August 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before September 1, 2023) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's member gear features the Restored Enhanced Shim'Tar Regalia style. Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Bang Gun Emote, inspired by The Joker. Members only. The non-member gear style is the Gotham's Outlaw style.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

Another lackluster month.
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, thanks for everything. Looking forward to the emote. \o
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Well, I think we've reached "peak forums" early. Might as well close the thread. (I'm looking forward to the emote)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Can we get confirmation if we will have to pay for further duplicates of emotes or they will be unlockable for free for alts after collecting for the first time? Just making sure. :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Edit: Sorry - the first is correct. Once collected, you can claim to send to other characters. Each additional costs 75 Fate.
    • Like x 7
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

What about the Bulletproof emote?? would that apply to it as well??
    • Like x 2
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

It reads to me that once you emote is collected, the emote will be unlocked for purchase from Doctor Fate for Fate Tokens on our alts. Probably expensive.
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Mepps just replied, so looks like duplicates are free on the same character :)
    • Like x 2
  10. metro2k Well-Known Player

a bad emote and other things we already had ...
    subscribers deserve better
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I clarified my earlier response. Correct that duplicates become purchasable.
    • Like x 3
  12. Eve YouTuber

Thank you for clarifying that! Not too bad
    • Like x 1
  13. CrashMode New Player

Cancelled my memberships on all 3 accounts. Sometimes you have to go the route of Budweiser, Target, Disney, to remind companies, who has the money.
    • Like x 2
  14. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. metro2k Well-Known Player

Hopefully next month will be less embarrassing
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. xGMZen Well-Known Player

will wonders never cease? lol tune in next month....
  19. xGMZen Well-Known Player

yes, let it be "the force" to decide.
  20. xGMZen Well-Known Player

the month is almost over, I was satisfied with the membership. Thanks a bunch.