Experiencing Something Technical On PS Store

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Atrocuis_, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Ok Sorry For Having To Make A Thread But Maybe It'll Get Some Info For Other Players

So Here It Goes

I Want To Extend My Membership To 3 Months
    But it Gives Me A Date That Consist The Same As If I Subscribed To 1 Month

I Haven't Made The Purchase Cause I Was Confused

I Wanted To Open A Support Ticket But Idk If It's Possible With A Situaton Like This

Any Thoughts That Can Help Me Plz?
  2. Eve YouTuber

Actually opening a support ticket is the right thing to do, since they're the only one who can help you with that. It's probably something that went wrong during purchase, they could maybe refund or fix it on their end.
  3. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Ok I See What Your Sayin
    But I Haven't Bought It Yet
    That's The Thing Like It Says The Same End Date For Either 1 or 3 Months

That's What Is Confusing Me lol
  4. Eve YouTuber

Ah ok sorry I'm tired so probably misread. They probably need to change it or explain it
  5. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Ok Then No Worries Zoe
    Thanks For The Info & Input
    • Like x 1
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

I believe it is showing you the end date of your current sub, any purchase will be extended beyond that date.
    • Like x 1
  7. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

So Forsure It Would Extend To 3 Months ?
    Because It Usually Gives Me The Date Where it'll Re-Bill Me

But Like I Said It's Showing The Same Wether I Subscribe 1 or 3 Months

So It's Jus Confusing
  8. Trykz Dedicated Player

Yea it would shown you the re bill date ifn you weren’t already subbed, I am let’s say 99% sure.
    Yea it will extend past the Date you sub runs out (shown date) and be extended by the amount purchased.

However if you don’t want to risk it there won’t be any adverse effects from jsut waiting till your sub drops and renewing that day, or any point after.