This has probably been said a 1000 times, but...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vella, Jul 13, 2023.

1. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  2. Tolly Committed Player

the artefact/augmentation upgrade system is the worst thing to happen to DCUO!!!!
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Well lets be clear, your taking what i said as a literal to you when i clearly disclosed (as an example) and i said “you” because i was replying to you lol. If that wasnt clear by me saying t originally perhaps it is now?
    And yes, my old record (its on the forum buried somewhere) was somethin nuts like 12-16 fails in a row on the 2nd (90% chance) breakthrough.
    Its just how it works is all. If i misunderstood your OP my apologies.
  4. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Eh, don't worry about it. I try not to get too worked up about online conversations, where you (generic "you" ;)) can't always be sure of other peoples' intent.

And yeah, I had one recently that was 80% or 85% chance of success, and went through an entire pack of preservation seals. It finally succeeded on the last one.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Remember to keep in mind that AI cannot replicate "true" RNG.
  6. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

True, but a good electronic RNG can do a pretty good approximation of a die roll. I still remember the old 8-bit home computers, which would generate the same sequence of numbers every time you ran the program.
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Never trust computers ;p
    • Like x 2
  8. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain. ;)
    • Like x 1