Sooo what's next?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jul 10, 2023.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I just hit that moment where I'm "done" with this dlc. Still have enough left to keep me busy for a bit but I'm shifting to working on my lower tiered toons until further notice. Would love to start getting some info on the next dlc.

I kinda like save the Universe.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

I'm really just used for like a set train of updates, and we have a complete silence currently. Like anything to hype next DLC could really help. And STTS has been out for awhile, so most people are done and tired and want something new.
    • Like x 2
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I didn't finish, I just don't feel like bothering tbh.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    <3
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Im sure Ep46 will be "Icon fights darkseid" or something related to icons orgins. just from what he says at the end of the terror fish bowl raid. :p hopefully more news on that soon!!!

Outside of that, I would love to see a change up to the STU layout, maybe a lantern themed layout this year?
    I'm also very much looking forward to see what homecoming brings us this year style wise.
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

so Darkseid stands for Dark episode? lol and yeah they could do Flash or Lantern themed layout if they can put in the extra effort. :)
    Homecoming should be interesting since It's purely rewards and feats unlike last year that they just launched it.

I'm a little lost on how Everquest I & II already have Dev updates out and general updates to the game but nothing here :( I think that Planetside 2 had a Dev update in May. lol
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Then let us break the silence and start some hype. ;)

Here is an exclusive look at something so exclusive even the Devs haven't seen this.
    The Rise of Parallax
    Now that is exclusive. ;)

Remember.... you saw it here first. ;) :)
    Hope you have fun with it. :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Ah Machinima... cool editing
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have had a lot of new people starting here on the team and because of that we have been evaluating some of our plans, both short term and long term. I expect us to still have a July development update letter with more information once we're ready to share. Save the Universe and Episode 46 are still what's next.
    • Like x 21
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

New hires are better than empty seats and open reqs. Good to hear the team is growing again. Keep em happy af!
    • Like x 2
  11. zNot Loyal Player

That sounds even more exciting then the dev update :)
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Alright! Thanks for the small nugget of info. Hope the dev update is a good one.

And I'm excited for STU. Time to finish up some feats, and I look forward to the return of the vendor Ally Favor and unlocked TCs. If there are any other new goodies, that'll be the cherry on top.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Mepps that's more than I expected to hear thank you for commenting!
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Thank you for the honest answer.
    • Like x 1
  15. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]

Thanks for the reminder I haven’t watched Mean Girls in a while…
    • Like x 1
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Aren't you guys tired of the same excuses while they milk you out?
    No people to work on the game, wow what can one expect from that at this point... no wonder the game is in this state.
    • Like x 3
  17. Eve YouTuber

If you are that unhappy with the game there are other things you can do ya know lol but being a debbie downer is more fun I guess.

Edit: Mepps literally confirmed they have a lot of new people on the team. So yeah, i expect better things, I just don't expect a major overhaul to the game. Gotta be realistic and enjoy what you can or walk away.
    • Like x 2
  18. Soc Level 30

I have to agree with this,

This is constructive feedback: While I appreciate all that the Devs are doing at the same time Oceans has been gone for over a year now She left and the other devs between March - May, we have heard the same thing for awhile. I know it takes time to train people find new people, but we still pay for membership or at least I did a yearly sub and I cancelled it and now pay for a month here and there.

Two of my friends I gamed with up and totally quit that had yearly membership in the past 2 months one deleted his entire account after giving me all of his stuff and the other just uninstalled the game and both played the game almost every day for 3+ years, poof gone they just got fed up.

How come they have time for All the New Allies, Time Capsules, Booster Bundles and Artifacts, I do get it's a business to make money but as a loyal fan it is getting so old at this point, where we got a DLC with a raid in a Box and many said this by far is the least liked DLC. Instead of all the Styles now how about some good decent content so much reskinned content nothing original fresh new ect.

How about revisiting Stat Clamp have a dev go back I mean some elite content like CTE last boss fight some still can't complete it how about instead of 15% make state clamp like 25% or even 30% of content is so out of whack for stat clamp while other raids are easy they really need to fix also the fact a lower cr person in stat clamp does more damage then I do being end level because my stats don't matter.

How about balancing powers instead of Band aid with Artifacts and Alllies.

There needs to be so much more done then the constant money grab items in the game, fix things update things and people here forget it's not our fault all or over half the devs quit which does make you wonder why did so many quit all at once?
    • Like x 8
  19. Kuno Loyal Player

I dont even play the game anymore, I used to be constructive years ago I've been a loyal gamer and I was in beta.
    I got tired of being ignored and watch the game going downfall every year.
    I just can't justify anymore the lack of interesting content, the lack of fun ways to play, new powers or abilities.
    It's tiring and I agree, nobody should expect a big overhaul or update to the game for the very same reason.
    That time has long gone, they never really were competent enough.

Its ok if you enjoy the game as it is, wish I still could. Its just a thought, why should I play this when is no longer fun and feels like a total waste of time, and the resources they make are not alocated where the game most needed: new content and fun gameplay.
    • Like x 5
  20. Eve YouTuber

Look I understand the frustration, I'm sure you're very passionate about the game and you wanted it to meet your expectations and that's perfectly fine. My issue is people being upset at people who enjoys the game for what it is. I'm a DC Comics fan, so this is the ultimate experience for me.

I think people just forget we're all human beings and we have different expectations and hopes and view things differently. It's okay if you aren't happy with things, just no need to bring others down for it.

My point was not that people left again but also they got extra hands now so the team is even bigger. That's a good sign, and I think personally since SJ left they're missing a direction aka Creative Director. So it's much easier to pump out the same things.

No I don't agree with everything or like everything but there's just a time and place and way to post your feedback. I'm sorry you felt ignored though. This is indeed a terrible feeling.

I don't have anything against you personally and I'm sure you contributed alot to the community and game in your time here. I just feel so tired of feeling like I can't enjoy the game because player Y can't enjoy it. I hope you get the point.