Up-Votes Needed Using replay badges on feats only allows you to do one at a time.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by TabulaRasa, Jun 19, 2023.

1. TabulaRasa Level 30

Using replay badges on feats only allows you to do one at a time. it then freezes and becomes non responsive. You have to exit the feats menu and re-navigate to the next feat you want to use replay badges on
    • Like x 9
  2. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Same here on ps4. But did you try using the joystick instead of dpad?
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I would love to see something that would unlock all the feats in a dlc all at once.
  4. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

5. Great Architect Loyal Player

There is a workaround, in the meantime: -

Either move the left stick (controller) or up/down arrow keys (PC) to regain focus on the Feat list.
  6. Unknown1 Level 30

I have the same issue. Upvote given
  7. myandria Item Storage

Confirmed for the PS4: if you try to use the d-pad to cycle through feats it doesn't work. The L3 Joystick on the PS4 does work and allows you to unlock feats one after another.

Perhaps it is just a glitch; you can still choose to use either the D-pad or L3 stick to navigate through the broker.
  8. VariableFire Loyal Player

Potentially related: there is a lag on unlock. The "needed FP to next SP" bar doesn't move until you leave and re-enter the menu.

More potentially related: if you use the DPad to move around the Shared Bank and Character Bank (such as when checking collections and generally moving stuff around) there comes a point where it freezes if you move too fast, such as if you're checking a large amount of seasonal collection pieces.

I think the second started when they fixed the broker problem. If so, I'll take this over that problem.